Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously tho I can't show up and play with the big boys and only have a couple little saws what fun would that be plus I can't call the 041 the Mini beast If I don't have a beast in my collection then I would have to come up with a new name and I would buy chain saw name books and when u buy chain saw name books u have to read chainsaw name books when u read books u get smart when u get smart people wanna see how smart when people wanna see how smart u look like an idiot at a smart people convention DON'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AT A SMART PEOPLE CONVENTION BUY A BIGGER SAW

Seriously tho I can't show up and play with the big boys and only have a couple little saws what fun would that be plus I can't call the 041 the Mini beast If I don't have a beast in my collection then I would have to come up with a new name and I would buy chain saw name books and when u buy chain saw name books u have to read chainsaw name books when u read books u get smart when u get smart people wanna see how smart when people wanna see how smart u look like an idiot at a smart people convention DON'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AT A SMART PEOPLE CONVENTION BUY A BIGGER SAW

You're right... You need a 70cc saw...

Then a 5-cube...

Then a 6 cube...

My first gtg was to find out what saws I wanted, come check out and run some different brands have a open mind every brand makes some great saws.

I was actually really close to buying a ported 044 the other day from the classifieds but by time I asked about it he had already put it on ebay

I was actually really close to buying a ported 044 the other day from the classifieds but by time I asked about it he had already put it on ebay

My advice to you would be to try and make it to a GTG for at least a couple hours and run everything you can find before buying ANYTHING!!! Cause you'll know what you REALLY want then... And that 044 won't be it...
:hmm3grin2orange:

My advice to you would be to try and make it to a GTG for at least a couple hours and run everything you can find before buying ANYTHING!!! Cause you'll know what you REALLY want then... And that 044 won't be it...
:hmm3grin2orange:

That's it help me drive the price on them saws down, I don't brag on Stihl like I used to. LOL

Add a 3120, a 288 and 084 and 038 and live happy.

I still need to run a 3120 to see what it's like, BUT a 288 or an 084 or an 088 that I can afford, in decent shape and I'll be set. a 200T would ne nice though for climbing,...

You're forgetting the awesome trifecta Stephen...
372 ex-pee
346 ex-pee

Just food for thought...

I'll be there soon, other than having the MS261 instead of the 346xp:help:

So my wife informs me that she wants to move back to Colorado I've said no a hundred times and she won't let up fml

Back