Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note... I just got in from the shop... Been sharpening some chains and making some test cuts...
I'm going on record as sayin' this 9010 is the saw to beat in the dollar race this fall... It's a freaking monster... The crap talk is startin' now.... Best bring the A game fellas'...
:rock:
C'mon Andy... You know you wanna bring the Makita down and try!!!
:msp_wink:

It hasnt rained much more than 10 minutes here in the last 5 weeks! Been feeding hay about that long too:msp_sad:

On another note... I just got in from the shop... Been sharpening some chains and making some test cuts...
I'm going on record as sayin' this 9010 is the saw to beat in the dollar race this fall... It's a freaking monster... The crap talk is startin' now.... Best bring the A game fellas'...

Not if I have anything to do about it. It's on like donkey kong biotch. How many cc deficit should I start with??? :potstir:

What size wood. Man you sure are froggy.

Back