Old Panther 1 Help Please!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panther 1

Keep life simple.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Love what you guys are doing here so i joined. I'm seeking help with my old Didier Panther 1 (code 6H), Ran and operated decent up until this year and hate to retire the old machine. We have fluid leaking from out the grooved housing and no strength to split a log. Would like to rebuild but information is lacking on the interwebs and would like to be able to save some money if i can do it myself. A manual and some advice is welcome please.

Hello everyone! Love what you guys are doing here so i joined. I'm seeking help with my old Didier Panther 1 (code 6H), Ran and operated decent up until this year and hate to retire the old machine. We have fluid leaking from out the grooved housing and no strength to split a log. Would like to rebuild but information is lacking on the interwebs and would like to be able to save some money if i can do it myself. A manual and some advice is welcome please.
@ray benson may be able to help on the manual

Latest posts

Back