Pic Albums

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just shrunk them so lets see if it works:rolleyes: this first one shows the tight landing area. rb, not as impressive as your's but gimme a brake.lol. sorry for the poor quality of the pic, i am just starting to play with these things:D

sorry... me thinkts i shrunkts it too much:( oh well live and learn here's no.2 i forgot what it is so i'll explain latter:angel:

i intentionaly benched it across the firewood pile, didn't feel like move it:D i climbed it and limbed it to 30' so sayith my tape mesure:) this next pic shows the hinge

Ryan
It's great to see your enthusiasm toward the industry and I see you like Stihls too. Seth
ketten.gif

Ryan,

Nice pics,also a nice little hinge but talk about a small pine wait till you come up here and cut some pine they'll make that thing look like a toothpick,stuff that size is what my Hydro Ax eats for lunch...but good pics though.

Later Rob.....

Must be Nice

I am sitting in this small room trying to get several servers to talk to each other and no go. I am not getting out of this mess till the wee hours of sat morning now. Looking at these pics wants me to jet and go to VT for some weekend fun but it's not going to happen now. Here is the site we are powering www.seamates.com

and here's a pic of the mess I'M in I would trade this to be hacking some trees up.

i told you it was a small tree, removed it for my dad. i'll post some more pics latter this weekend, got a trapper's convention tommorow (d@mn the dislexia) can't spell for crap:p

Servers

Most of those servers have been built by me over the years for seamates, I would love to saw them up and sell them a rack server like this one here I am posting.

What I should do is get a concrete saw and send it Dennis then cut em up.

This pic is a set of servers called a Forest these machines I also built for myself for my web hosting. I host web sites at my shop and this is how I spend my weekdays playing on machines like these. But I day dream of cutting trees up, feeding my chipper and duckhunting.

Not to many Redneck geeks around. But for a little surprise I know Stihl has donated an 088 for a friend who is building a battle robot for the fall. I also know someone is power tuning it also, it will be mounted on the front of the bot.

Back