Picked up a new STIHL 460 MAGNUM on saturday.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments. I really love this saw. I realized the 441 was too close to 361. I spent more got mire power and torque and I'm glad I did. This saw eats with 20 inch.

I will watch the thumb.

I love the 361 and 460 combo for big wood. 180 for limbs.

The 460 is great for cutting small limbs.

Hey brad I have an 025 I'm working on. Does that count?

I realized the 441 was too close to 361. I spent more got mire power and torque and I'm glad I did. This saw eats with 20 inch.

You actually fell for that, LOL. The 460 will not cut more wood in a day or few hours than a 441. It may barely out cookie cut a 441, but it won't cut more wood than one if there are 1-2+ fuel fill-ups required.

To each his own I guess, LOL.

Sam

The only thing in that sentence that might be true is get more money out of it when you sell them. The 441 seems to mod just as good or better than the 440/460. I would like to try one myself now that people have modded them and got good results.

Looks great im glad you like it. People are too worried about "what will cut more wood in a day". Buy what you want and run the hell out of it. The saw doesnt make the man.

Back