PNW longbar hardwood GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a bad bad man!

Hmmmm I think I know someone that has a new in box 346 sitting around.:)

You are such an enabler!
I want one that's been modded so I can have people try it and have their jaws drop like you did.:hmm3grin2orange:
It will be awhile before I can get one though.:cry:

Was that the kid that couldn't keep his own saw running?

Slingr's saws cut...the kid hadn't run enough saws to tell the difference.

Was that the light haired kid or the dark haired kid?

Sling'rs saws cut real nice.

Mr. HE:cool:

Collin and Kate (Ironbark) just left here. So they are flying outta SF Saturday evening. He ended up going back up to Madsen's and buying a 372xpw.

I wished I could have gone, it just didn't quite work out that way.

Funny, when I called Madsens Saturday to order a few parts, first thing the mechanic Mike said when they put him on the phone was "hey Bill, why aren't you at the get together?"

The word was out, I guess.

I would have liked to run some of those saws, including the slingerized 346.

Who knows, I may have to get another one and have him make me my first modded saw.:)

I wished I could have gone, it just didn't quite work out that way.

Funny, when I called Madsens Saturday to order a few parts, first thing the mechanic Mike said when they put him on the phone was "hey Bill, why aren't you at the get together?"

The word was out, I guess.

I would have liked to run some of those saws, including the slingerized 346.

Who knows, I may have to get another one and have him make me my first modded saw.:)

You would have been after the 880, then maybe a 346. :greenchainsaw:

Have you used any of your chains yet?

yep, a couple of small firs Tuesday and an 18" wild cherry today. Works good! Now that I know what I'm looking at I'm going to play with the angles a bit and see what happens. The chain I used today was a 20 on an 034.

The help was much appreciated. I owe you a few beers. :clap:

yep, a couple of small firs Tuesday and an 18" wild cherry today. Works good! Now that I know what I'm looking at I'm going to play with the angles a bit and see what happens. The chain I used today was a 20 on an 034.

The help was much appreciated. I owe you a few beers. :clap:

Get down here some weekend and will grind away and cut wood.

Back