Post Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Escalade? Hmm. I'm more of a car guy. Definitely the M5.

What I'm really looking for a nice GTO. :blob2:

:cool: Yeah I'm definitely more of a car guy also I LOVE my '76 Trans Am but it's pretty much just a drag car now but it is extremely fast does 1/4 mile in 10.24sec at 129mph.

Pretty good eh.

I know where there is a few GTO's what year are you looking for?? Maybe I could help..

'68 or later. I'd really like a '69 Judge, but...

Thanks, but don't go to any trouble. My hunt's more in the fantasy stage right now.

Good choice,whenever you decide to really think about buying one let me know I have a few friends that are interested in selling a few 68-70's including a "Judge" with a built 490hp 455 Pontiac.

Just email me if you ever decide..

Magnum,
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I live on the outskirts of Manchester, sort of on the Londonderry line. Most weekends, I'm up at my place on Northwood Lake, about 12 or so miles east of Concord on Rt. 4/202. I've been clearing my property up there for a while now; mostly second growth stuff.

I don't have a skidder, but here are a couple of my favorite woods implements. The Kubota L3710 at 37 HP, will easily out-pull the M5 with it's 394 HP in the woods. On the street, the tractor's a bit limited with a top speed of about 15 MPH.

Latest posts

Back