Post Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if this heat wave will just break I can start using them again.
I'm too old to be climbing in weather like this if I don't have to!
Bill

Bill,
Put some fill flash into your pictures. Either you can enable the flash, or get 'em outta the shade where we can see um.;)

Rick,
The pic was taken about twenty minutes ago. Got one of those $29 Clever Cams from BJ's I had to try out. Good deal. Pic quality isn't bad, it's digital, will shoot 45 seconds of video, has time delay for shooting photos of yourself and plugs into the computer to download everythig or serve as a web cam.
Bill

Doug,
Thanks for the tip. I'm still experimenting. It's not easy being techno-challenged.
Bill

You might want to consider buying a digital camera off eBay. A "JamCam 3.0" takes 800x600 (0.48MP)photos and are going for around $15-25. Those photos of yours look like 320x240 (0.07MP), so it would be a great improvment.

I actually just got a Casio QV-5500SX for $14 untested. Turns out to work find and has 1.3MP resolution.

more info on cameras- Pic taken with Olympus D460Z (1.3MP) 3X optical zoom in standard quality

That stump still stands today- over 5' in diameter and about 25' tall... Individual didn't want us to finish job by flush cutting that one- I'd have to get the big one out for that...

the Silvey Grinder at the bottom of the photo is a model 600, the guy at the factory was real helpful, sending me out a manual for free. Told me it retailed for about $600 new, they haven't made that model for a few years. Works perfect, $102.50 on e-bay

Latest posts

Back