Problem with Baileys.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any problem i have ever had Paypal was there for me and refunded everything. Even in the case of a merchant that did not send my item and was banned on ebay, i got it all back.
For those of us that go back to ordering cod when ups carried money to make change. A seller would not send something cod or part of an order cod if something was on back order. There are rules that may or may not be followed by all for using cards as to charging when stuff is shipped. With pay pal one can be stuck in the position of having paid for something on back order and then needing it to the point of ending up with two of them once the pay pal one shows up. Whether or not any of this pertains to Baileys but the last order I put they have charged my card three times as various things ship and an efco brush cutter blade flange hopefully will be charged in due time instead of the email saying we would just as soon not try and get it any more.

I'm not sure what you have against an NGK or a Bosch.... pick some other brands to whine about. Bosch has a solid reputation in all kinds of product lines and NGK has a good reputation in spark plugs. get over yourself on these 2. If you want and american made plug that's equivalent you could spend 6 million because you'll be the only person paying the R&D costs on that 1 spark plug. I wonder if your computer is american made... ;)
DELL..... Although some or many parts probably came from Asia.

I don't have anything against NGK except the price, double. My issue with Bosch is made in China. My reliance on Champion goes back to my childhood.

If Home Depot and Wal-Mart can stock common Champions why don't O'reilly's and Advance Auto stock less common Champion resistor plugs? Why NGK, Bosch and Autolite? Because they make more money on these brands....

The old saying is I buy what I like, and I like American products and in particular Champion plugs in small engines....

Sorry I am so whiney.
Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

DELL..... Although some or many parts probably came from Asia.

I don't have anything against NGK except the price, double. My issue with Bosch is made in China. My reliance on Champion goes back to my childhood.

If Home Depot and Wal-Mart can stock common Champions why don't O'reilly's and Advance Auto stock less common Champion resistor plugs? Why NGK, Bosch and Autolite? Because they make more money on these brands....

The old saying is I buy what I like, and I like American products and in particular Champion plugs in small engines....

Sorry I am so whiney.
Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk
Dell huh. Well at least the profit is possibly staying in the states lol
Bosch is a German company not Chinese just like dell isn't Chinese

Same thing happened to me once with Baileys. Prices changed but the internet still had the old price, and they would not honor it. I think it is illegal, but not worth it to fight it.
Baileys seems more interested in catering to the weedeater and landscaping crowd than chainsaw stuff.In their catalog they list the filson tin wear pants and jacket like its high fashion instead of great quality working raingear. Of course there are probably folks who live on the wet side of the cascades who wear that stuff to church

Brad, I was specifically referring to this post:

"You got it exactly right. Not to get into politics, but our Gov spent 45 percent more than they brought in last year. It is outrageous, and the news media is not paying any attention to it. We will be like Greece before long."

Back