Protective Pant's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK guy's I'm thinking about buying another set of Husky logger pant's,or a pair of Stihls who has the best price for these CCD or someone??I appreciate any info thanks..

Later Rob....

Run , don't walk to your nearest Stihl dealer. Those canvas bags they have for 59.99 with the purchase of a saw aren't selling so good. My dealer will sell one to anyone who wants one with or without saw purchase. Good deal, chaps, gloves, eye protection and hearing protection all in a canvas carrying bag.

P.S. If your dealer has a ton of these he might go less than 59.99, I paid 49.00.

Sounds like a deal! Maybe I can sell the chaps and gloves to pay for the canvas bag and hearing protection. I can always use a good bag for more gear, and chaps are about unheard of here in FL. Half the guys I know run chainsaws wearing SHORTS!

CCD has 3 different styles of Husky pants from $73 to $80 a pair. PM me if you need the contact info for them (They are not a sponsor here).

check with bailey's they are a full line husky dealer. i like the stihl promark chaps although at some point i'll buy a pair of their pants. brian, i saw a home owner limbing and bucking a pine wearing shorts and flip flops:eek:

Thats up to you, but i sat in the emergency room for 3 hours while they sew up my brother in law 115 stitches inside and 100 out, or the cutter i know we call ole 9 toes, and i have partial use of my thumb, use one long enough and they will bite you.

log429, i ALWAYS wear saftey gear, saw resistant boots, 9 layer chaps and double knee loggers from carhart and a helment system:angel:

Chainsaw chaps

I see them go for 30 to 50 on ebay. I would go for the deal sedaman declared.

Those canvas bag outfits you are talking about , do have a specific dealer in mind cause the ones by me don't have them.

Don, My dealer is in the notheast where I am. He couldn't sell to you as that wuould be against the rules according to Stihl. Some do break the rules and put these kits on E-bay, you should look there.

They're excellent for winter cutting you need the arborist pants for the summer..I just think there more comfortable than chaps and less of a pain,but I still use them from time to time..

Later Rob....

Chainsaw pants

A seller on ebay sold 1000's of uised pairs of these. You could do a historical search and find out who bot them. I think they paid a few dollars a pair.

Don

Back