Re-thinking my saw plan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soap box

..........I may have been on a soapbox. And got a little carried away....but I do Believe the point is valid.....Dave1..............It was a soapbox that I was on ...thanks

Last edited:
[SUB][/SUB]

I think whatever saws are on hand will fit the plan from a wildthing to 880. Then it'll look Purdue on the shelf.

[SUB][/SUB]

I think whatever saws are on hand will fit the plan from a wildthing to 880. Then it'll look Purdue on the shelf.

Not sure what is "Purdue"? I'm guessing slang for pretty? Nobody will disagree its better to have a wildthing than nothing at all but if options are available why not have what makes sense?

The question I posed was based on what I have, whats the best, shall we say... coverage. Most answered to lose the 59cc as it was too close to a 51cc and take aim for a good 70cc. Whatever. The week after I sold the 361 I came across my new to me 6800i so I think its all worked out better for whatever I may encounter.

In my case anyway, you are correct. These saws spend more time on a shelf than working out in wood. :msp_wink:

Back