• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Remington Super 880 Direct Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you need to buy a used log master like a sl5 or the gl7 and the piston is the same. Whatever Remington saw that is 105cc the piston is the same as the 990
I have some of the 105cc ones but I will not be selling pistons from them as they would be lonely and empty :)

hello, i realize this post is a bit on the older side.
but i have 3 remington super 880s id be glad to part with.
i had picked up one at an estate sale and fell in love. over the years bought 2 others to restore one.
i managed to get all 3 running. and didnt want to sacrifice one.
they are all in incomplete, and have been sitting in my barn for 15 or so years now.
if there is interest i will pull them out and take some pictures. from what i can remember one is missing a muffler (louder than sin) 2 have broken recoil starters 2 missing air cleaners 1 missing top cover. 1 remington sprocket tip bar and chain 2 other bars maybe unmarked? cant recall lengths.

hello, i realize this post is a bit on the older side.
but i have 3 remington super 880s id be glad to part with.
i had picked up one at an estate sale and fell in love. over the years bought 2 others to restore one.
i managed to get all 3 running. and didnt want to sacrifice one.
they are all in incomplete, and have been sitting in my barn for 15 or so years now.
if there is interest i will pull them out and take some pictures. from what i can remember one is missing a muffler (louder than sin) 2 have broken recoil starters 2 missing air cleaners 1 missing top cover. 1 remington sprocket tip bar and chain 2 other bars maybe unmarked? cant recall lengths.
PM sent and @cbfarmall

Back