wood dust in the carb hard on the saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is because no one within the Shell organization globally has my specialized knowledge. And this is not my first project with them. I also consult regularly to major engineering firms, for the same reason. By the way, it is spelled "Worley-Parsons". Some of us are real experts. Some, like you, are poseurs. I bet you could not get even one technical article past the editors of a major technical publication. Prove me wrong. Write one and see if you can get it published by a reputable publication.
I have no desire to write a technical article. I have much better things to do with my free time. I know you think it's a flex to be published, but it's really not. I know several people that have published articles that are working for 50k a year.

I have no desire to write a technical article. I have much better things to do with my free time. I know you think it's a flex to be published, but it's really not. I know several people that have published articles that are working for 50k a year.
I can understand that, but I am skeptical that you could pull it off. In any case, you could do better than to denigrate those of us who have been published, as it does say something about one's knowledge and capability. But I think the tendency to denigrate people (not just me, by the way) is a personality defect. You actually seem to enjoy doing it, which makes you a troll. One difference between you and me is that, if you got hit by a truck and I were there to witness it, I would do everything I could to help you, such as administer CPR, call 911, apply pressure to arterial bleeding, etc., even though I think you are a jerk. You, on the other hand, would probably just rejoice in my misfortune and do nothing to help. Why would I help you? Because I recognize that, despite your shortcomings, you are still a child of God, loved by Him and worth saving.

I can understand that, but I am skeptical that you could pull it off. In any case, you could do better than to denigrate those of us who have been published, as it does say something about one's knowledge and capability. But I think the tendency to denigrate people (not just me, by the way) is a personality defect. You actually seem to enjoy doing it, which makes you a troll. One difference between you and me is that, if you got hit by a truck and I were there to witness it, I would do everything I could to help you, such as administer CPR, call 911, apply pressure to arterial bleeding, etc., even though I think you are a jerk. You, on the other hand, would probably just rejoice in my misfortune and do nothing to help. Why would I help you? Because I recognize that, despite your shortcomings, you are still a child of God, loved by Him and worth saving.
I don't denigrate you because you right articles. I'm just not impressed by it.
I won't even address the rest of that emotional wreck of a post.
On one hand you make perverted comments and then in the next you talk about God. Typical hypocrit.

I don't denigrate you because you right articles. I'm just not impressed by it.
I won't even address the rest of that emotional wreck of a post.
On one hand you make perverted comments and then in the next you talk about God. Typical hypocrit.
It is because I, too, have shortcomings. An obvious one is my temper. Another one is my seeming inability to let go of conversations with trolls.

Latest posts

Back