Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the forestry I work out of has an engine and crew out on that fire. They go all over .

I see engines from all over, I saw one from North Fork Idaho less than a week ago. At first I thought it was the North Fork near here, then noticed “Idaho”. It was next to me at the gas station.

I believe the forestry I work out of has an engine and crew out on that fire. They go all over .
I posted this pic a while back. We have property in Hardy County WV, been there over 50 years. Never gave a thought of fires, until it came up through the George Washington National Forest, into Wardensville heading toward our place on 259. My neighbors said we were OK, it was just real smokey. This pic was about 6 miles from my driveway, on the other side of the hi way. I just finished getting the last of the wiring done at camp. Now I have to get our insurance Gal up there to write a policy.
pzCp4BS.jpg

I posted this pic a while back. We have property in Hardy County WV, been there over 50 years. Never gave a thought of fires, until it came up through the George Washington National Forest, into Wardensville heading toward our place on 259. My neighbors said we were OK, it was just real smokey. This pic was about 6 miles from my driveway, on the other side of the hi way. I just finished getting the last of the wiring done at camp. Now I have to get our insurance Gal up there to write a policy.
pzCp4BS.jpg

Scary stuff!

This was taken by the neighbor just below us three years ago.

3E2B33A6-8C9C-48C7-BEB7-1CDBD7A84366.jpeg

Detailed the 85 going to the truck nationals . Truck is mostly garaged and rarely used but I still clay it prior to polish and wax and here’s why the truck was thoroughly washed and dried the clayed IMG_8687.jpegcame out well just need to do the chrome tires and wheels
View attachment IMG_8690.mov

Detailed the 85 going to the truck nationals . Truck is mostly garaged and rarely used but I still clay it prior to polish and wax and here’s why the truck was thoroughly washed and dried the clayed View attachment 1188498came out well just need to do the chrome tires and wheels
View attachment 1188500
I know I've said it before, but dang I like that truck!!!

It’s for sale . I’ve had it long enough time to let someone else enjoy it . I really have no need for a 4x4
It's a beautiful example of that era chevy truck. Hopefully whoever ends up with it cares for it as well as you do.

Latest posts

Back