Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More tests scheduled, gonna have to start some changes in how I eat and pray they can figure out what’s going on with my right kidney

But, I’m a tuff little bastard, not gonna let it get me down
Hopefully you can get that taken care of.

The Maple tree saga progressed yesterday. One more climb to drop the top off and hook my winch cable up there. The tree is down and what a mess to clean up. I have the mess where the tree is and a lot of branches beyond the wall to clean up. My 394XP with a 36" bar ripped right thru this 30" tree. There are EAB in this Maple. I'm not very happy about that.

Attachments

• 20241004_121330.jpg
    20241004_121330.jpg
    2.5 MB
  • 20241004_121400.jpg
    20241004_121400.jpg
    2.9 MB
  • 20241004_124315.jpg
    20241004_124315.jpg
    3.8 MB
  • 20241004_124338.jpg
    20241004_124338.jpg
    7.2 MB
The Maple tree saga progressed yesterday. One more climb to drop the top off and hook my winch cable up there. The tree is down and what a mess to clean up. I have the mess where the tree is and a lot of branches beyond the wall to clean up. My 394XP with a 36" bar ripped right thru this 30" tree. There are EAB in this Maple. I'm not very happy about that.
Nice job :numberone:.

I like seeing a newer truck being used as a truck
I have people asking how I use a 2023 like that. I tell them that's what trucks are for. When I was asked about the back rack I said intact rear windows are nice to have.
You don't want to put that stuff in your stove, it will want more an hr later:laughing:.
It's too late the OWB gained weight and looks bigger just looking at the load of wood.

Yep it’s correct, there’s rigs here for millions, just depends on how big ur wallet is ,https://earthroamer.com/
I love how these guys have snorkels above the roof, in a vehicle that costs $50k to 120K before they wasted money with add ons, so they can"drive under water" with a gasoline engine. Uh huh! How'd that work out for you Sparky?

At least the sprinter has a diesel engine and might run a while longer underwater...oops, Electronic fuel injection! And a fuel tank that would take on water when submerged. Diesel engines don't run so well on water.

We had a state park where you could drive across fords of 6" of water. I liked going over there to watch the plymouth dodge slant 6s stall. Frods and shoveys stalled too, but not as often.

The 394, are great saws .

Latest posts

Back