Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lordy, that thing has to be a waste hazard site, I can only imagine what Stumpy left festering in that baby. In this 100 degree heat I hate to step in that baby, prolly has mold 2" deep on the seat. We need to get old PNWHBRN in that baby and pull a truck up against the door until he promises not to mention long bars and ported saws.lol

I have done a few vids of my 372 done by Simon but for the life of me cannot get them to upload to youtube ! I had a fatal event with my laptop a few weeks ago and I must be doing stupid with this new one !
Anyway I can tell you his saws work and work hard ! I've set mine up with a 24" and 8 pin sprocket and as I have already posted it has almost made my 394 redundant.Remember that I bought the saw second hand and don't know how it was treated, judging by it's condition Mr Webber runs a tight ship, so I'm looking forward to day I place an order for a new one.

You had better buy one quick Dave. I can mod it anytime, even a year from now. They are becoming hard to find so just leave it in the box and store it.

RiverRat2 Seen On Vancouver Island,,,

All right Guys,,,,,,Be on the look out for a new RiverRat's Great Canadian Chainsaw adventure thread!!!! here are a few pics of just getting started,,, Flew into Seattle,,, Took a ferry across on the 104 to get to Sequim then on to Port Angeles and a bigger ferry ride on the MV Coho to Victoria Island!!!!

View attachment 189144View attachment 189145View attachment 189146

OK I dont know how to imbed photos so somebody needs to do it,,, Hangin out in Victoria, BC today On My way to Campbell River in the morning to hang out with The Simonizer,,, A new thread to cover our adventures....

RR good post, keep the photo's coming! I can tell the weather there is a little different than it is here today. It's only 101 in the shade with the humidity high as hell. We're working from about daylight until 10:30 and calling it quits for the day.

All right Guys,,,,,,Be on the look out for a new RiverRat's Great Canadian Chainsaw adventure thread!!!! here are a few pics of just getting started,,, Flew into Seattle,,, Took a ferry across on the 104 to get to Sequim then on to Port Angeles and a bigger ferry ride on the MV Coho to Victoria Island!!!!

OK I dont know how to imbed photos so somebody needs to do it,,, Hangin out in Victoria, BC today On My way to Campbell River in the morning to hang out with The Simonizer,,, A new thread to cover our adventures....

189144d1309556274-port-angeles2011-jpg

189145d1309556275-port-angeles-05-2011-jpg

Here is his pics.

Rick, how'd you make it across the Candian border? I guess they didn't run any type of background check :D. Be sure to post lots of photos, and maybe some videos of Simon's secrets :msp_ohmy:.

Rick, how'd you make it across the Candian border? I guess they didn't run any type of background check :D. Be sure to post lots of photos, and maybe some videos of Simon's secrets :msp_ohmy:.

yeah Right Chris,,,,,having a blast,,, Went and watched Chainsaw carvers today in Campbell River, BC,,, Un -believable,

I will start the thread when I get all the pics and videos downloaded and resized for posting on the website,,,

BTW not only does Simon build a BadAZZed Work saw,,, He can cook some execellent Halibut Fish steaks!!!!!!

And did I mention has a fridge Choc -o- block full of cold Kokanee Beer,,,,,:givebeer: And quite the gracious host to boot!!!

Canada Rocks!!!:rock::rock:

What I do:
1. preview post, which shows links for the pics.
2. Copy image link location from the preview.
3. Put this in the message: [ img] paste link location [ /img] (without any empty spaces inside the brackets)
4. repeat 2&3 if there are more pics.

What I do:
1. preview post, which shows links for the pics.
2. Copy image link location from the preview.
3. Put this in the message: [ img] paste link location [ /img] (without any empty spaces inside the brackets)
4. repeat 2&3 if there are more pics.

That's by far the easiest way I have found as well.

yeah Right Chris,,,,,having a blast,,, Went and watched Chainsaw carvers today in Campbell River, BC,,, Un -believable,

I will start the thread when I get all the pics and videos downloaded and resized for posting on the website,,,

BTW not only does Simon build a BadAZZed Work saw,,, He can cook some execellent Halibut Fish steaks!!!!!!

And did I mention has a fridge Choc -o- block full of cold Kokanee Beer,,,,,:givebeer: And quite the gracious host to boot!!!

Canada Rocks!!!:rock::rock:

Glad your having a good time. Looking forward to meeting up with you.

I talked with the Simonizer & RR2

They are both very nice guys I'm trying to find a new 372xp to send up to get Simonized. 71cc if anyone has any leads on a good priced one PM me please. but I just purchased a new Solo 681 for a price that I couldn't refuse so I might have to put the 372 on hold for a month or so . But if the 681 isn't husky tough it will be for sale again to help fund the 372 project.

Simonizer thoughts on the 681

Have you ever played with one I'm going to get a new 272 coil to make an unlimited coil. any piston options to improve over stock.

They are both very nice guys I'm trying to find a new 372xp to send up to get Simonized. 71cc if anyone has any leads on a good priced one PM me please. but I just purchased a new Solo 681 for a price that I couldn't refuse so I might have to put the 372 on hold for a month or so . But if the 681 isn't husky tough it will be for sale again to help fund the 372 project.

Congrats on the 681. Im sure you will love it. I sure do mine. They are very rich from the factory as you will see...... No biggie though. Mine is runnin great. BTW, give us some pics when ya get her.

Well had a great visit with RR2 and his lady friend Lorraine. Genuine pleasure to be around, just super nice people. Had some fresh halibut, Lorraine made a great salad, had a few buddies over, perfect Saturday.

Now that's a nice view

Simon I talked to you last night on the phone about getting a 372xp done by you still in the plans but I purchased a new Solo 681 just alittle while ago would like to hear your thoughts is it possible to get some more out of this saw any possible piston upgrades 460/272 maybe have wider skirts what do you think

Well had a great visit with RR2 and his lady friend Lorraine. Genuine pleasure to be around, just super nice people. Had some fresh halibut, Lorraine made a great salad, had a few buddies over, perfect Saturday.

Rick's a good guy, he even offered to haul some logs to my house the next time he does some removals in/near Houston :rock:.

Click on this link & you will have all you can take + a few "extras" ...........Eh !!!

Sorry for the "de-rail", but I couldn't leave the guy frustrated

panamanian women's cricket team - Google Search

Steve

I don't care for cricket, but I might just change my mind. Now about the emoticon that you used :msp_scared:....................:jester:.

Back