Stihl 026 problem.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you better luck with AM fuel lines than I have had with them so far, only used 3 diff ones and they all shrunk terribly or turned to mush in less than a month. I for one would like to hear back about if your line lasts a couple months or more just to know if there are better lines out there. Happy sawing..

Thanks, I haven't had any problems with them but they may have gotten better over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you better luck with AM fuel lines than I have had with them so far, only used 3 diff ones and they all shrunk terribly or turned to mush in less than a month. I for one would like to hear back about if your line lasts a couple months or more just to know if there are better lines out there. Happy sawing..

I found out that the aftermarket 026 fuel line just doesn't work. The air filter kinks the line. I finally got around to getting a new oem line at the dealer. It was only $7.95 and should get my saw running again.
fca784f17cfeac70bd08dfcac0050e9a.jpg

Had same issue with mine a few days ago. Turned out to be a muffler leak around the seam

After I replaced the fuel line it seemed to run good without the air filter but with it, it acted starved for fuel. I then looked and found out that the fuel line was being kinked by the air filter.
Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Back