Stihl MS 192T Top Handle Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried removing the fuel line and blowing it out with compressed air? My one had a little debris in it that caused the primer bulb to not receive fuel, just as you state. Don't blow debris back into the tank!!!! Remove the fuel line from the tank if you can, just a rubber grommet and blow from the primer bulb holes towards the other end. Make sure all other ends of the line are disconnected if you can.
I will try that again. I did exactly that for the 192t and it worked for awhile. I may not have got all of it out or more grime arrived somehow. I'll also remove the carb and give it a good overnight fuel soak.
1727099064543.png
I think both the pipe #7 and the fuel hose #4 are both potential culprits. I'll also remove the handle housing to make it easier to operate on them. The hardest line to remove and reinstall is the tank intake #2.

I will try that again. I did exactly that for the 192t and it worked for awhile. I may not have got all of it out or more grime arrived somehow. I'll also remove the carb and give it a good overnight fuel soak.
View attachment 1206652
I think both the pipe #7 and the fuel hose #4 are both potential culprits. I'll also remove the handle housing to make it easier to operate on them. The hardest line to remove and reinstall is the tank intake #2.
Check the tank vent and line as well

Latest posts

Back