Stihl Parts Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldsawnut

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a few saws that I need to get the spare parts manual for... Is there a site out there that has what I am looking for. You can download the operators manual from stihl but that doesn't do much good. I currently need one for 026, 044, 066. I found one for my 034 but it would be great if someone had a site with all the manuals on it. Also my 066 looks exactly like my 660 but is missing the top tag so does anybody know the serial number cutoff for the 066's :help: The 066 also has that maxflow foam airfilter system in it. Does anyone want to trade for a stock setup? Its got that big maxflow yellow cover that looks hideous.

Thanks,
John

Stihl Manuals

Couple of years ago, I E-mailed Stihl and asked them to quote me the price for a manual for an 041 Farmboss I'd bought second hand shortly before. They E-mailed me back asking for my mailing address so that they could send me a Xerox copy of the correct manual at no charge. I sent it and they did. Nice to do business with a company like that. Gene Gauss

Couple of years ago, I E-mailed Stihl and asked them to quote me the price for a manual for an 041 Farmboss I'd bought second hand shortly before. They E-mailed me back asking for my mailing address so that they could send me a Xerox copy of the correct manual at no charge. I sent it and they did. Nice to do business with a company like that. Gene Gauss

Parts manual?

Hey guys I have a few saws that I need to get the spare parts manual for... Is there a site out there that has what I am looking for. You can download the operators manual from stihl but that doesn't do much good. I currently need one for 026, 044, 066. I found one for my 034 but it would be great if someone had a site with all the manuals on it. Also my 066 looks exactly like my 660 but is missing the top tag so does anybody know the serial number cutoff for the 066's :help: The 066 also has that maxflow foam airfilter system in it. Does anyone want to trade for a stock setup? Its got that big maxflow yellow cover that looks hideous.

Thanks,
John
I'll email you a copy of the 044 IPL if you send me a PM with your email address.

Evan

Thanks Guys

Wow I just finally got the message that someone had responded :censored: ... I had given up on it. Thanks for your responses I was able to find a backdoor into a site that had most of the manuals yesterday. I am however not inclined to give it out since Stihl doesn't freely supply them like husqvarna and I don't want my private library to be closed down and the guy get into trouble. Also not sure if the site can handle the higher traffic. I wonder the logic behind not sharing the part list for their equipment. He also had all the service manuals :rock: My stihls have also multiplied since then with a great deal on a pristine one owner 440. So I need to go back and download another 30megs with dial-up... :( Anyway if any of you stihl guys think about it give stihl a shout and maybe if enough of us bug them they will add the parts lists to their downloads like husqvarna.

John :chainsaw:

I don't want my private library to be closed down and the guy get into trouble. Also not sure if the site can handle the higher traffic.

Curious...you come looking for a manuals & IPL's. Appears that you have found the motherload and are reluctant to share? He doesn't have to host, I can, with bandwidth to spare.

Latest posts

Back