Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I presume you're looking for a -1314 coil, right? I've got one, and I'm interested in your 385 Husky. Since you did not answer my PM last night I can either have hurt feelings or just guess that you need to empty your PM box :D

Jimbo

ae9a15b4-06e1-bb39.jpg

ae9a15b4-06f8-11e0.jpg

I presume you're looking for a -1314 coil, right? I've got one, and I'm interested in your 385 Husky. Since you did not answer my PM last night I can either have hurt feelings or just guess that you need to empty your PM box :D

Jimbo

Just be glad he didn't "accidentally" forward you some of his nudie pics. :D

Jacob, did you ever get that ms170/180 taken care of?

Looking for a pair of 395 crankcase halves. Got $$$ and NOS 090 igitions.

Al.

I have a freshly rebuilt 395 case. It's been painted, has new seals, all the bearings are used but in good shape and includes the flywheel, oil pump, and pump drive. Shipping to AU would probably be expensive though.

Looking for a bucking spike and screws for a ms170-180...also looking for a good 20-24'' 3/8 .050 bar for a homelite SXL in good condition. PM me if ya can help me out, not much to trade but a little paypal.

Looking for a bucking spike and screws for a ms170-180...also looking for a good 20-24'' 3/8 .050 bar for a homelite SXL in good condition. PM me if ya can help me out, not much to trade but a little paypal.

Send me your address.I can fix you up with the bucking spike and screws. Bar 20" maybe? Best I can do is take some pix of the couple I have to see if you think they may fit?

Send me your address.I can fix you up with the bucking spike and screws. Bar 20" maybe? Best I can do is take some pix of the couple I have to see if you think they may fit?

PM sent!!! Let me know when ya send it if ya could...also let me know what I owe ya for the spike and screws.

Latest posts

Back