Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its a 034 super cylinder. Without a doubt. I am not however sure if i got sold the correct muffler. I started a thread about it with pictures, check it out and see what im saying! :) Thanks guys!

@mheim , Got a part no? I may have a used one from a 034s, i got a box of parts and would love to set ya up with the filter if i have the right one! ill need the number from both halves

The assembly number is 1125 120 1610, with the back(cylinder) being x1600 and the front being x1605.
x1615 and x1620 would be the fleeze version, I believe.
Thanks.

Looking for a hand guard for a homelite sxl. Don't have much to trade except for a little paypal. PM me if you can help me out.

Is this what your needing? If so, pm me your addy and I'll get it in the mail in the morning.

IMG_7127.jpg

Stuff needs to get off my shelfs.

385 husky. Runs, missing a few parts.
55 husky. Complete, runs perfect. (black topcover)
Poulan 83
Super wiz 55 homie (points cleaned, possible carb kit)
670 jred runs
7-10 mcculloch runs.
Looking to get cabbage out of them.

Ive got the P-50 based quickie saw missing the filter, and clutch cover, and blade/arm parts with scored P/C. Has a full wrap handle..

Pioneer Farmsaw (trade for shipping) locked up missing a few pieces I think

Also Super 33 Poulan, Original 306 non automatic oiler, 1-41 Mac, D-36 Mac, Dayton 361, and a Super EZ

PM if any interests. Taking up too much room!!

Clean out your inbox, BTW interested in the farmsaw.

Nobody??!

"Rebuiling dad's, Stihl 034 Super, BUT I think i need some sort of exhaust spacer? I bought a new muffler, and it has a gap between the cyl and muff??! anyone know? Id like to be able to finish it soon...

I need:
Impulse line, Fuel line(not NEEDED, but would be nice to have new!), PN: "1125 084 1600 a 134" Its a rubber strip that keeps sawdust out of the rear topcover I believe?! CANT FIND ONE!, And that exhaust piece I have been told of?!"

if you havent found one yet ,i think i have this spacer between the muffler and cylinder ,it came with a 036 muffler i bought and i didnt use it

Bump!
Looking for a Pioneer P-60 ignition module, PN431484, cash or possibly McC/Homelite/Olympik parts or project saws to trade.

While I'm here, I'd like to publicly thank Roanoker494. I bought a bar he had listed in the classifieds on Friday. I asked him to try and get it here in time to take to the GTG this coming weekend. It's here today, compliments of him making the effort to get it out to me on Friday.

I appreciate it, and thanks again Johnnie. It's a pleasure doing business with you.

Also, needing an 066 coil.
064-muffler, wrap handle.
32" .404 chain.
Have plenty stuff to trade. 021 stuff, olympic 254 (i think) 028, etc parts.

Bump!

While I'm here, I'd like to publicly thank Roanoker494. I bought a bar he had listed in the classifieds on Friday. I asked him to try and get it here in time to take to the GTG this coming weekend. It's here today, compliments of him making the effort to get it out to me on Friday.

I appreciate it, and thanks again Johnnie. It's a pleasure doing business with you.

Didja tell Johnnie who refered you to his classified ad?:D

Latest posts

Back