Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also... You guys might come to love or hate me... I found a honey hole. Found a shop that is clearing out their old inventory. IE all the 200+ used/broken saws he's collected over the years. He's got everything from olympyk, stihl, husky, jonsered, john deere, homelite, mac's, etc etc etc... He said he needs to make room so I'm welcome to any of the saws he has for maybe $25-$75/saw. I'll pick them up a couple at a time and post them here as parts saws. I don't want to be parting them out due to my own limited space. I won't be looking to make big bucks just help him out and help you guys at the same time. That being said I think I'll be picking up a stihl 048, jred 205?/206?ish, and a couple others.

I like P50 and larger Pioneers and Poulan Pro 655, 525, 455. ;)

Stihl looking for an ms250 oil flippy cap (smaller than the gas cap) and an 020avp recoil spring.

Anybody?? :msp_unsure:

Nobody??!

"Rebuiling dad's, Stihl 034 Super, BUT I think i need some sort of exhaust spacer? I bought a new muffler, and it has a gap between the cyl and muff??! anyone know? Id like to be able to finish it soon...

I need:
Impulse line, Fuel line(not NEEDED, but would be nice to have new!), PN: "1125 084 1600 a 134" Its a rubber strip that keeps sawdust out of the rear topcover I believe?! CANT FIND ONE!, And that exhaust piece I have been told of?!"

I like P50 and larger Pioneers and Poulan Pro 655, 525, 455. ;)

ok...ok... But lets all remember that the lions share of the saws he has are probably going to be 40-50cc common saws like SXLAO's, super ez's, 028wood boss's, and other common home/acreage saws. From what I can tell this guy still runs his shop and uses them for parts so the older and less common saws will probably be the first he releases. So older poulan, pioneers, and such will probably be my first load. I don't have a lot of room or I would get them all at once.

cheers!
Nathan

Nobody??!

"Rebuiling dad's, Stihl 034 Super, BUT I think i need some sort of exhaust spacer? I bought a new muffler, and it has a gap between the cyl and muff??! anyone know? Id like to be able to finish it soon...

Search my recent posts... I was collecting the parts for a 036pro in the last couple months and the muffler came up in conversation... I think mastermind, brad, or... can't remember who... jumped in and told me the mufflers were different somehow but he also told me how to fix that problem in the same couple of posts.

I could use a 2077/2083/pp505 crankcase without a broken rear av mount. The one my buddy has is broken there but runs nice and everything else is good.

Looking for a hand guard for a homelite sxl. Don't have much to trade except for a little paypal. PM me if you can help me out.

i wouldn't mind finding a Poulan 505/
jonsered 2083...

running 505 just sets on the shelf. watcha got to trade. :msp_biggrin:

CopyofJD800PP505365011.jpg

CopyofJD800PP505365010.jpg

Nobody??!

I need:
Impulse line, Fuel line(not NEEDED, but would be nice to have new!), PN: "1125 084 1600 a 134" Its a rubber strip that keeps sawdust out of the rear topcover I believe?! CANT FIND ONE!, And that exhaust piece I have been told of?!"

If you have a gap between the cylinder and muffler you have the wrong muffler. You more than likely have an 034 muffler. I think the 036 muffler is the same for an 034 Super. If you have a gap between the case and muffler you can use a nut to fill in the space.

Nobody??!

I need:

Search my recent posts... I was collecting the parts for a 036pro in the last couple months and the muffler came up in conversation... I think mastermind, brad, or... can't remember who... jumped in and told me the mufflers were different somehow but he also told me how to fix that problem in the same couple of posts.

If you have a gap between the cylinder and muffler you have the wrong muffler. You more than likely have an 034 muffler. I think the 036 muffler is the same for an 034 Super. If you have a gap between the case and muffler you can use a nut to fill in the space.

I think what he has is an 036/034S muffler and the jug is really an 034. There is a spacer that fills the gap between the jug and the muffler so that the 034 jug will work with that muffler.......I'm seeking the part number....BRB

Stihl calls it a flange and the part number is 1122 145 1200

Last edited:
Ive got the P-50 based quickie saw missing the filter, and clutch cover, and blade/arm parts with scored P/C. Has a full wrap handle..

Pioneer Farmsaw (trade for shipping) locked up missing a few pieces I think

Also Super 33 Poulan, Original 306 non automatic oiler, 1-41 Mac, D-36 Mac, Dayton 361, and a Super EZ

PM if any interests. Taking up too much room!!

I could use a 034 air filter (old style) and a bunch of MS460 parts (worm, brake band, clutch, drum, cover,..).
Don't know what I have to trade until I look.
:confused:

need a 031 clutch set... The pads are falling off the one I have.

Cash or trade for parts...
Nathan

@mheim , Got a part no? I may have a used one from a 034s, i got a box of parts and would love to set ya up with the filter if i have the right one! ill need the number from both halves

Latest posts

Back