Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarna 2100

I am trying to help a logger buddy out, and find him a complete muffler for a Husky 2100.Can anyone help?Small pics of deceased presidents,parts for Stihl Ms200T,192T,020T,028,NOS 009/10/11/12 crankcase and, Husky 350,257 and some other parts available as trade goods.
RR

To whomever never got back with me on the 2 372 OEM cranks trade. They are no longer available, traded and spoke for as of now.

2 372 OEM crankshafts before I box up.

cranks372002.jpg

cranks372001.jpg

cranks372003.jpg

No, I don't have the part numbers. Haven't located an IPL yet.

Hemiyota, I have a complete Homelite C-72 PHO in which I have very little $$ invested, also have the IPL downloaded, & a SM covering many HL chainsaws (requires using a hosting site, it's a big document). I've listed the C-72 here a couple times, only got one serious nibble.

DSS, I'm going to pull the Jred jug this afternoon, have to work on my fridge first.

The muffler studs are #59337. Two 12-24x3/8 hex head screws (#80837) thread into those studs to hold the cover down. The muffler cover (called a "cap" by Homelite) is #58425-A.

I 'nibbled' on Chris's C-72 long ago. Would have grabbed it, but the inevitable shipping costs kept me from getting excited about the deal...:msp_unsure:

Sent you a PM with links to download the Homelite Shop Manuals. Send me your email address so I can send you the C-72 IPL.:cheers:

Last edited:
I am trying to help a logger buddy out, and find him a complete muffler for a Husky 2100.Can anyone help?Small pics of deceased presidents,parts for Stihl Ms200T,192T,020T,028,NOS 009/10/11/12 crankcase and, Husky 350,257 and some other parts available as trade goods.
RR

I think I have a 2100 muffler for you. I will send a pm.

Anyone have a set of p40 handles, they want to part with? Mine are slightly destroyed.

Maybe an AF cover and some chainbrake parts as well?

2012-09-01_17-29-18_874.jpg

2012-09-01_17-28-44_284.jpg

2012-09-01_17-30-05_538.jpg

2012-09-01_17-29-02_23.jpg

I have stuff to trade of various sizes and colors.

Yes. Doubt I have any chainbrake parts but I should have most of the rest. I shall look.

Somebody musta tried the old helicoil-in-the-handle trick on that baby.:msp_rolleyes:

You still got those P-50 carcasses? Maybe we can do swapsies. I might have a full wrap for yours but I'm not sure.

They tried the old "put a tack weld on it" trick.

2012-09-01_17-30-13_304.jpg

You still got those P-50 carcasses? Maybe we can do swapsies. I might have a full wrap for yours but I'm not sure.

I do not, the only Pioneer I have left is a P25. I have other stuff though. Would a truck stop security camera photo, of a dirty hippie riding an emu, interest you?

I do not, the only Pioneer I have left is a P25. I have other stuff though. Would a truck stop security camera photo, of a dirty hippie riding an emu, interest you?

Perhaps.......:msp_wub:

Seriously, those handles are just held there with a 12/24 bolt and a captured square nut. Nothing is threaded. If you cleaned the weld/wire/black tape/emu poop off there, could you just put it on properly with the right bolts, or is it screwed?

I got one anyway, no matter.

Frankensaw extreme. :rock:
What's the id tag say on the bottom of the saw?
I'll check on the stuff that Chris doesn't have.

Perhaps.......:msp_wub:

Seriously, those handles are just held there with a 12/24 bolt and a captured square nut. Nothing is threaded. If you cleaned the weld/wire/black tape/emu poop off there, could you just put it on properly with the right bolts, or is it screwed?

I got one anyway, no matter.

I believe the top mount is shot. I need to unwrap the rear handle to verify the carnage. You can see in the pic where the welded the bottom of the wrap handle, to bad they don't bother to straighten it first. :dizzy:

Frankensaw extreme. :rock:
What's the id tag say on the bottom of the saw?
I'll check on the stuff that Chris doesn't have.

I was just gonna ask about the id tag. P-40 a/f cover, P-42 handle, looks like a P-40 chassis. Whats in it for an air filter? Does it have the rubber grommet in the airbox?

I was just gonna ask about the id tag. P-40 a/f cover, P-42 handle, looks like a P-40 chassis. Whats in it for an air filter? Does it have the rubber grommet in the airbox?

P38/Farmsaw 2 clutch cover also

I will have to take a closer look.

On another note, do you still need a 2150 and a non-strato 46cc model?

Yes Sir.

Latest posts

Back