Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, I have more parts for those super 2's than Im going to admit. Ill get it out to you Tuesday.

Any chance any of you guys have a airfilter cover for my 362xp, I know more broke than just that but I can't stomach to look at it yet. I know the cover is smashed, its the small "low Profile" lid not the big type on the 372's

guys i have some things that i know i will never use,,,,, a mess air filter off of a huskie 288 flat style,, the spring for the on/off switch off of an 028 super,,,, the oil pickup tube and bar adjuster off of a ms-390 and finally a new take off mesh air filter for a 346xp,,,, if you guys can use any of these let me know,, you can have them,, going to do some digging in the morn to see if i have other items for the taking
i will make a pic of them tomorrow

So i have a question...

Are the single piece 056 clutch side bearing/seal worth $56? found a couple at an old dealership but don't know if they are worth the cash I'd have to spend on them... THoughts???

Well, a readily available clutch side bearing for a 660 is about $50 and one for a 460 is $40. And that is w/o the seal, so $56 for a NLA bearing may be a decent price. I guess it would depend on the saw and what your plans are for it when finished.

guys i have some things that i know i will never use,,,,, a mess air filter off of a huskie 288 flat style,, the spring for the on/off switch off of an 028 super,,,, the oil pickup tube and bar adjuster off of a ms-390 and finally a new take off mesh air filter for a 346xp,,,, if you guys can use any of these let me know,, you can have them,, going to do some digging in the morn to see if i have other items for the taking

Just wait a week or so and Brad will start his "Christmas giving" thread. Didn't he start last years thread around this time?:D

Scott, I could use the 346 and 288 filters. Let me know what I owe you.
Neal

still needing a couple wj69 carbs ,an ht carb and a wg carb
still needing a 365xp cylinder
and adding to the list i need a coil for a 7900,and a p/c for a ms361

i got a few parts ,lots of 24'' husky bars and a few bucks to trade.

still needing a couple wj69 carbs ,an ht carb and a wg carb
still needing a 365xp cylinder
and adding to the list i need a coil for a 7900,and a p/c for a ms361

i got a few parts ,lots of 24'' husky bars and a few bucks to trade.

Terry,

What saws do those carbs come off of????? :dunno:

Also, 365 cyl... I was CHECKING with you a few posts back if that is a THREE SIX FIVE not a 395...

If so, I have a cyl for you, and a new OEM piston, if your needing... :)

J

Speaking of pioneer. Anyone got a coil for a farmsaw?

Mark is that an electronic or points ign saw? I do know that an electronic ignition coil from a Homelite SXL will bolt right onto an electronic ign Farmsaw and work fine. Dunno if there were ever points ign Farmsaws. If there were, I'll bet an SXL/XL12 points coil would work on those so long as it's no the EARLY XL12 coil....

Mark is that an electronic or points ign saw? I do know that an electronic ignition coil from a Homelite SXL will bolt right onto an electronic ign Farmsaw and work fine. Dunno if there were ever points ign Farmsaws. If there were, I'll bet an SXL/XL12 points coil would work on those so long as it's no the EARLY XL12 coil....

Now there's something I didn't know. I'm sending him a coil anyway. No such thing as a points farmsaw, they is all electronic.

You can still buy these coils new, but a homie coil would be a better idea cause the pioneer ones are trouble prone.

Well, a readily available clutch side bearing for a 660 is about $50 and one for a 460 is $40. And that is w/o the seal, so $56 for a NLA bearing may be a decent price. I guess it would depend on the saw and what your plans are for it when finished.

That's great information to put things in perspective... I figured everythingt was standard size bearings now and would cost $60-$70 for both bearings and both seals. Guess I was way wrong. $56 doesn't sound that bad now. My plans for the 056 are a Christmas present restoration project for myself. Mitch was kind enough to provide me a 056magII carcass with good P&C. However the electronics and bearings were shot. I've never done a top to botton resto on a saw. So splitting the case and doing everthing from top to bottom sounded like something I'd like to do!:msp_biggrin:

Back