Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look for something you can rig a filter on. Wally World should have them on sale about now?
I use a gob of nylon stockings in a funnel to drain my parts washer into the tank then suck it back out of the bottom. Works great.

Just put the pump in about 6 layers and then change every so often. Also, pond pumps don't like purple power...FYI

What are the chances any of you guys are squirreling away a dolmar 9000/9010 or 6400/7900 full wrap handle?

Don't have a regular use full wrap saw right now but would like one. Let me know if you got one!

Also still looking for a couple 034/036 stihl buffer/plugs.

I use a gob of nylon stockings in a funnel to drain my parts washer into the tank then suck it back out of the bottom. Works great.

Just put the pump in about 6 layers and then change every so often. Also, pond pumps don't like purple power...FYI

Or fill up the parts washer with water till just below the pickup of the pump, the solvent floats on top of the water, and then all the crap will sink to the bottom and keep the solvent much cleaner.

Anyone have a Poulan 380 Super top end (or two) to part with? I now have two scored 330's needing some love.

I have junk in every color and size to trade.

Via Samsung Galaxy S3. (Using no copied Apple technology.)

i am going to ask before i either go to fleabay or northwood saw for a piston kit,, i need one for my ms-250 that i am building,, i would perfer new piston kit but a good used one would work too,,, i have things to trade plus have a little bit in my paypal account

going to bump this 1 time

What size piston are you needing. 42 or 42.5? I think the 250 are the bigger and the 025 is smaller. I can't remember though.

i believe it is 42.5,, least thats what i have found on the research

edit,,,,,, i just measured the old one and its 42.5mm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back