Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolmar 133 bar.

I'm looking for a 20-28 inch bar for my new SD133. I can use the Dolmar mount (I'd prefer) or the big Stihl mount. I have tons of poulan 3400-4000 parts, some Stihl, and some husky, Mac610 parts, Mac 4600 parts, and a Lombard ap42.

Let me know...... Thanks

There is no such thing as a 365xp.

Thanks for letting the wind out of my sails.

We can't all expect the saw gods to dig in everyone's shop for spare parts to send to ya quick-like... some of us have waited months for trades to materialize... or even gone to the point of buying new :dizzy:

I buy almost all of my parts.

Think I have a 365 jug,but I don't know if its a XP or not? Any way to tell?

let me clarify ,''CLOSED PORT'', is what im in need of.also if i could find used stuff to buy thats not got a new price i would have bought it already,thank you for your concern anyway sawgarage. ive been searching for some of this stuff for several weeks and havent expected anyone to run right out and dig it right up for me.i cant buy anything from ebay since my paypal account has been locked becouse of excepting money for the raffle.

let me clarify ,''CLOSED PORT'', is what im in need of.also if i could find used stuff to buy thats not got a new price i would have bought it already,thank you for your concern anyway sawgarage. ive been searching for some of this stuff for several weeks and havent expected anyone to run right out and dig it right up for me.i cant buy anything from ebay since my paypal account has been locked becouse of excepting money for the raffle.

I don't remember what this jug is? I will dig it out!

That sucks Terry, I gave away my last 365 closed port jug lasts earlier this year to a member, can't even remember who.

Terry-

I have a closed port 365 jug you can have. I'm also digging you out another big carb today. I just got back from the fire in Happy Camp and had no internet access so I wasn't able to work on sending any parts during that time.

My concern was lack-of-clarity as to what your looking for... Can't help if we don't know...

NOW I understand what your looking for...as do others. I know you've posted requests 3-4 times for this stuff, and since the 2nd post, I replied looking to see if it was a mis-type (365, or 395xp) or actually a 48mm 365 jug. I should have a cyl for you, but I KNOW I have a NEW OEM piston... if that is any help...

The biggest carb I have is a Tilly HL... I'm unsure? what the other carbs your looking for came on for saws, or??

:cheers:

ive got a couple of big hl alkie carbs but they wont flow fuel as good as an ht or wg after i convert them. the ht comes from the 084/088 the wg comes from the 3120 and the wj69 comes from the 066/660. the closed port 365 jugs come off the 365 special. i have plenty of pistons but need the cylinders. the oem 365 cylinder used to be able to be bought from ebay with piston for under 50 bucks but now there as much as a 372 and im willing to pay that much for them. race sawzs are toys and a hobby so im pretty stingy with the amount of money ill put into them. im also looking for a good buildable 394.

Ed, and Dr Tim My mother in-law that works at the post office was here tonight for dinner. Took a whole bunch of packages to ship them for me. Included were your caps and flywheel, thanks for the paitence fellas.

:buttkick:
Terry-

I have a closed port 365 jug you can have. I'm also digging you out another big carb today. I just got back from the fire in Happy Camp and had no internet access so I wasn't able to work on sending any parts during that time.

anybody ever tell you your the man jj

I'm looking for a 20-28 inch bar for my new SD133. I can use the Dolmar mount (I'd prefer) or the big Stihl mount. I have tons of poulan 3400-4000 parts, some Stihl, and some husky, Mac610 parts, Mac 4600 parts, and a Lombard ap42.

Let me know...... Thanks

I also have most of a J-red 920 that died up sawdust ingestion and lots of smaller bars.

Latest posts

Back