Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a brake band for a Sachs Dolmar 120, and need it bad! For a good saw friend. Let me know what you need, various 024/026 parts, or cash!

anyone have some 036 buffers/buffer plugs? I have a few broken ones I need to replace.

PM me!

i am going to ask before i either go to fleabay or northwood saw for a piston kit,, i need one for my ms-250 that i am building,, i would perfer new piston kit but a good used one would work too,,, i have things to trade plus have a little bit in my paypal account

i am going to ask before i either go to fleabay or northwood saw for a piston kit,, i need one for my ms-250 that i am building,, i would perfer new piston kit but a good used one would work too,,, i have things to trade plus have a little bit in my paypal account

Can't help you there Pard but if you ever need one for an 026 let me know!

Mike

I find myself in need of a 365 air filter cover. It's the low style if anyone has one they don't think they will need. I have a few things to trade or a dusty bone or two. TIA

anyone have some 036 buffers/buffer plugs? I have a few broken ones I need to replace.

PM me!

I can help with those.

I find myself in need of a 365 air filter cover. It's the low style if anyone has one they don't think they will need. I have a few things to trade or a dusty bone or two. TIA

I might have a ratty freebie.

I have

Jonsereds 930:

piston, pin, & bearing

cylinder

case w/ crankshaft

and

A new Stihl 090 and the like 28" bar and 3/8" chain

Also, my eBay user name is "bryanplust". See anything you like? If so, PM me or preferably send me and email to BPLUST at GMAIL dot COM and we can work something out, for cheaper than the prices you see, as I won't be incurring fees when going through AS.

I'm looking for McCulloch 7-10a / PM700 saws/parts or Partner p100/McCulloch pm1000 saws/parts. Or green paper that isn't associated with "Monopoly" or counterfeited. But I'd really like some p100/pm1000 stuff.

Bryan

looking for a 026 project please and thanks guys, this will be going to our local church for a load of small elms and cherrys they need removed.

I need a brake band for a Sachs Dolmar 120, and need it bad! For a good saw friend. Let me know what you need, various 024/026 parts, or cash!

Got a clutch cover with all the guts from a 114, don't know if compatible though.

The brake bands are different but the casting for the 116si clutch cover had the same mounting points for the 114 style brake band. I was able to do the swap and have a working brake on my 116si. I think the 120 uses the same brake band as a 116si and may have the mounting points in the casting.

I have

Jonsereds 930:

piston, pin, & bearing

cylinder

case w/ crankshaft

and

A new Stihl 090 and the like 28" bar and 3/8" chain

Also, my eBay user name is "bryanplust". See anything you like? If so, PM me or preferably send me and email to BPLUST at GMAIL dot COM and we can work something out, for cheaper than the prices you see, as I won't be incurring fees when going through AS.

I'm looking for McCulloch 7-10a / PM700 saws/parts or Partner p100/McCulloch pm1000 saws/parts. Or green paper that isn't associated with "Monopoly" or counterfeited. But I'd really like some p100/pm1000 stuff.

Bryan

email sent

Latest posts

Back