Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i dont have a cylinder in my hands by next weekend then i wont have time to get it done and tested so im getting desperate and have to keep asking around till i have one in hand. i know your busy jj so im still looking til i see one arrive.

if i dont have a cylinder in my hands by next weekend then i wont have time to get it done and tested so im getting desperate and have to keep asking around till i have one in hand. i know your busy jj so im still looking til i see one arrive.

Gotcha covered Terry,send me a pm with your address.I will mail it out Mon. Got a piston too if you need it?
And no I don't want nothing for it! LOL

I think he needs it now. I'm going to pull one off a parts saw unless someone else has this covered. I'm very close to him for quick shipping.

PM me Terry if you do not have it covered. I will go pull it now.

This is why I don't race. It's hard enough to get saws together for work.

if it wasnt for this stupid thing of work and having to make a living i'd have lots of free time to build a saw for racing. right now i have a few 372's that have also got to be done before i can play with my rac e saws. i will have lots of late nights getting things done.

Remington PL-5

Does anyone have a nice, outer bar plate for this saw? Are they the same as a Homelite XL-12?

stihl 028

a dear friend of mine who is in his 70s tool shed burt to the ground and his 028 was in there does anyone know who has one that a project that i can get going for him reasonable.

yeah, where did dh go? That kid sure was entertaining. Like watching a wreck on a big oval. You know somebodies getting hurt but you can't stop watching. That kid............................

Oh, I just searched his name, he is at camp again.

Last edited:
Husqvarna 455

Anyone have a front handle for one?New or used is ok.Greenbacks or parts from 028,ms250,or Husky 136,141,266.I also have a new 009/10/11/12 Stihl crankcase sitting around.Please Pm me,this thread is to fast to keep track of.
RR

Looking for 6 cube homie parts/project/saw!

Oh and....
372 husky cylinder
Sp81 muffler
051/075 recoil and muffler

Have lots to trade! Or greenbacks.

Also looking to rid of my 192t.

Back