Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for a coil to fit a 372xp/jonsered 2171, limited unlimited, does not matter. i have stihl 045/056 parts and 288 xp parts to trade. also some homie sxlao/big red parts or dead presidents

I have some OEM husky unlimited black coils left.

I need echo 6700 670 3900 8000 parts , Poulan 415 425 445 475 505 Jred 2077 2083 parts, Husky 55 top cover , others too.

i had ordered these from my dealer for an AS member,,come to find out they where the wrong ones,,, i have no use for them,, the pack hasn't been opened up,,, so anyone that can use them let me know,, i will give them at a discount for 2 easy payments of 19.99 :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: just kidding,,, who ever wants them can have them

001-33.jpg

these have a new home

Think I have a 55 top cover. I need 064 parts of all kinds? Everything but the crank case and carb. LOL

No 064 stuff sorry. I got out of that series when I got rid of all the 066 660 saws and parts. :cool2:

I have a usable 55 cover on the saw. It's just cracked at the right rear corner. Dont look nice to potential new owners when testing.

I have a very nice condition old Stihl 020AVP (rear handle) power head. It's got good compression, runs great, but I have to drizzle mix in the carb to get it started when it's cold. When warm, it fires right up.

Would like to swap it for a good P&C for an 066, 064, 046, 044, 036, or 026.
Would also swap for a good 046 fuel tank.

Tony

Not a chainsaw, but I am parting out a Kohler CH730. Everything on it is available. For trades I am looking for a 272 muffler, a green weenie air filter, a flocked 056 mag 2 filter, 24-28" bar for an echo 670, or large mount husky bars. If you need a flywheel and ignition and have a green weenie it will work. My thought on trades is if you have what I need and I have what you need it's a deal.

I have a very nice condition old Stihl 020AVP (rear handle) power head. It's got good compression, runs great, but I have to drizzle mix in the carb to get it started when it's cold. When warm, it fires right up.

Would like to swap it for a good P&C for an 066, 064, 046, 044, 036, or 026.
Would also swap for a good 046 fuel tank.

Tony

I've got a nice 064 cylinder I'll trade.

Oh yeah and piston rings, all OEM.

Last edited:
i dont know if i have mentioned this before but i could rrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyy use a nice husqvarna 365 closed port cylinder. i need to get this done and tested to be ready to race . ive given up on the some of the other things in my list for now but this is a must if im going to go out to missouri and race in oct.:help: i have a few 24'' husky mount bars and a couple of stihl mount that have been refurbed and are ready for the woods to trade on . got a few saw parts floating around and some cash. ive also come up with a cut off attachment to go on a 3120 saw to turn it into a cut off saw. i think it would also work on the 372 all you need to make it work is the belt adapter . i have about 10 brand new 16'' cut off wheels to go with it.im also looking for a decent 394/395 to build my 6 cube saw out of.

I have a Jonsered 630 Super II shortblock, among many other parts for this saw and it's family.

I can break the shortblock up if needed.

I'm looking for McCulloch 7-10a / PM700 parts/saws and Partner p100 parts/saws.

Bryan

i dont know if i have mentioned this before but i could rrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyy use a nice husqvarna 365 closed port cylinder. i need to get this done and tested to be ready to race . ive given up on the some of the other things in my list for now but this is a must if im going to go out to missouri and race in oct.:help: i have a few 24'' husky mount bars and a couple of stihl mount that have been refurbed and are ready for the woods to trade on . got a few saw parts floating around and some cash. ive also come up with a cut off attachment to go on a 3120 saw to turn it into a cut off saw. i think it would also work on the 372 all you need to make it work is the belt adapter . i have about 10 brand new 16'' cut off wheels to go with it.im also looking for a decent 394/395 to build my 6 cube saw out of.

i will go see what I have in just a bit!

I already told you I have a nice closed-port 365 cylinder you can have. I'll send it the next time I'm home.

Any of you 028 nuts looking for a project? Just got in a later Wood Boss (electronic) that needs a set of crank bearings. It is in pretty nice condition, but has no air filter. Top end is good. Plastic tank is fairly glossy and white, and the orange plastics are good too. Pics on request.

I'd swap for 046/460 Mahle cylinder, a nice 362 jug, or a 395 project (ha ha...) Gimme an offer so I don't end up ordering another $75 worth of parts for a $125 saw.

I already told you I have a nice closed-port 365 cylinder you can have. I'll send it the next time I'm home.

I think he needs it now. I'm going to pull one off a parts saw unless someone else has this covered. I'm very close to him for quick shipping.

PM me Terry if you do not have it covered. I will go pull it now.

Latest posts

Back