Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scoot, i think i may have a few if he cant cover them.

Needing some stuff to finish some projects.
Sp81 muffler!
Stihl 051, recoil, and muffler.
Stihl 064 brake handle.

Also have a 192T looking to get rid of. Looking for moldy paper, or possible trades?

I've got 2 loops of stihl chain 91 dl. Trade for pictures of presidents or ????? They can be square ground and are around 75% of the cutter left. Probably have a few loops of 84 dl also. It's all 3/8" .050".

All gone.

I need an 046 air filter cover. Any condition is fine, as long as it's serviceable. There are none on e-bay at the moment.
Also need a top cover and AF cover for an 026.
Cash or trade. I have lots of parts for 026, 036, 044, 046, 066.

E-mail contact is best at [email protected]

Tony

I need an 046 air filter cover. Any condition is fine, as long as it's serviceable. There are none on e-bay at the moment.
Also need a top cover and AF cover for an 026.
Cash or trade. I have lots of parts for 026, 036, 044, 046, 066.

E-mail contact is best at [email protected]

Tony

i think i have one with some fading tony ,ill check tonight ,need the cylinder cover too ?

Got a stihl wide nose ES 24" 3003 mount. 3/8" .050" hanging here needing a home. Looking for a 24" husky mount total or gb bar.

Yeah been that way a while just been using stihl mount with adapters and i would like to get away from adapters now. I'm going to keep my sugihara 24" stihl mount for now.

Got a stihl wide nose ES 24" 3003 mount. 3/8" .050" hanging here needing a home. Looking for a 24" husky mount total or gb bar.

I've got a Husky 28" Oregon VF bar, P/N 300XXXD009. It has some tip wear, not too bad though, and looks like someone opened up the oil holes for some reason.

I have no need for it, since I only own Stihls.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

I've got a Husky 28" Oregon VF bar, P/N 300XXXD009. It has some tip wear, not too bad though, and looks like someone opened up the oil holes for some reason.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

That's a 30" .050" bar there Tony. I have some bars longer than that already is why I was trying to get a 24" for a 24". I'm sure someone on here could use that.

i had ordered these from my dealer for an AS member,,come to find out they where the wrong ones,,, i have no use for them,, the pack hasn't been opened up,,, so anyone that can use them let me know,, i will give them at a discount for 2 easy payments of 19.99 :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: just kidding,,, who ever wants them can have them

001-33.jpg

Tony Rumore
Tromix

That's a 30" .050" bar there Tony. I have some bars longer than that already is why I was trying to get a 24" for a 24". I'm sure someone on here could use that.

I can use that 30" Husky mount bar.

husky coil

looking for a coil to fit a 372xp/jonsered 2171, limited unlimited, does not matter. i have stihl 045/056 parts and 288 xp parts to trade. also some homie sxlao/big red parts or dead presidents

I'm looking for piston, rings, crank bearings and seals for a Mac Double Eagle 80. PM me if you have any of these laying around. It's killing me seeing a saw sit. I don't really want to go to the bay if I don't have to.

Latest posts

Back