Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erezajyj.jpg

Here is picture

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

That an 026 air filter cover... is it spoken for?

I'm seeking the cover that snaps over the air cleaner area of a Stihl MS 290 farm boss ( 57cc ) .
Anyone have a spare ?.

Flat top, or curved top? Also, actually putting your location in your sig may gain you some favor with folks close to you. Rural Abode is cute, but if you live right up the street I'd be alot more inclined to drop by with your cover than I would to ship it to Swaziland regardless of the price.

FYI, I have both types in "nice" and "ugly".

Flat top, or curved top? Also, actually putting your location in your sig may gain you some favor with folks close to you. Rural Abode is cute, but if you live right up the street I'd be alot more inclined to drop by with your cover than I would to ship it to Swaziland regardless of the price.

FYI, I have both types in "nice" and "ugly".

" Rural abode , KY "................

.............Cute enough now for those grumpy kinda guys here ?.

" Rural abode , KY "................

.............Cute enough now for those grumpy kinda guys here ?.

I've been here long enough to see a bunch of fellers come and go........just saying.

If you want to be a part of this community I wouldn't recommend laying names on the more senior and respected members.

And always remember that good pie can stop wars. They must not have pie in the Middle East.

Quit wearin' a slip a long time ago, completely comando now..................

I prefer the classic mu'umu'u

muumuu.jpg

Randy, you ever get a chance to use an aftermarket kit from lil'red barn or Northwoods?

Not sure if they're the same or not?

Gotta grab a 55 kit for a 51.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back