Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, you ever get a chance to use an aftermarket kit from lil'red barn or Northwoods?

Not sure if they're the same or not?

Gotta grab a 55 kit for a 51.

No Nate I've not used either of them. I do have a big bore kit on a MS361 from HL Supply that's OK so far. The plating does go all the way up and onto the squish band. Even the piston ain't too bad. :laugh:

I agree with Randy....

even if He has Dixon #2-legs that make his 501 levi's look baggy... :poke: :laugh:

:dizzy:

So you like the mu'umu'u too?

No Nate I've not used either of them. I do have a big bore kit on a MS361 from HL Supply that's OK so far. The plating does go all the way up and onto the squish band. Even the piston ain't too bad. :laugh:

How are the rings and circlips with those kits?

Looking for a project 026 here guys! dont need to be perty, or even running. I plan on doing some "custom" work to it... Alls I need is a box of parts that needs assembly, or even a piston kit. I gots PARTS to trade...errr.....056/045 parts to trade! And some husky!:)

How are the rings and circlips with those kits?

The clips are junk, buy OEM clips. I've had no issues with the rings, but then again the saw was repaired and sold. I've pumped out a bunch of saws with those kits, none of my guys have came back saying the saw was broken and I've never got to test compression after a bunch of tanks threw it. Gap has been good on all the kits so far... .008-.012

Bailey sells Caber rings if your worried, they are good rings.

The clips are junk, buy OEM clips. I've had no issues with the rings, but then again the saw was repaired and sold. I've pumped out a bunch of saws with those kits, none of my guys have came back saying the saw was broken and I've never got to test compression after a bunch of tanks threw it. Gap has been good on all the kits so far... .008-.012

Bailey sells Caber rings if your worried, they are good rings.

Thanks for the info! Got a 55 rancher here I need to resurrect sometime and don't want to afford OEM. Dang tard running it...err, that would be me.... didn't seem to notice the muffler was loose until the heat made its way through the leather gloves, a little too late then to save the piston....

HELLLLLLL YES!!! ::msp_wub:
Thanks for the info! Got a 55 rancher here I need to resurrect sometime and don't want to afford OEM. Dang tard running it...err, that would be me.... didn't seem to notice the muffler was loose until the heat made its way through the leather gloves, a little too late then to save the piston....

I run a saw or two without a muffler... they run good that way ;)

Maybe Scoot would like this one? :msp_smile:

254786d1348939122-dscn0518-jpg

Scoot can have that big sand cast Poulan. I'll take the two Pioneers to the right of it.:D

Sorry,only one little P42 there. LOL The other is Dolmar 120. You can just see the bow on the Stihl 041. LOL
OOPS! You can see the bow on the 1074 Pioneer! LOL

P-42 eh? Aaron would love to have one of dem. I thought the Dolmar 120 was a Farmsaw. Didn't look close enough. Dolmar 120 is on my 'list' too. The 1074 (was wondering what was wearing the bow that's peeking in from the right) means I was right.....and didn't know why...:D

Got some parts laying around that need a new home. Looking for reloading components for 223, 308 win, 260 rem, or 338 lapua or ?????

066 oiler, new fuel and oil cap, and one av bushing soft or medium

old style HD filter, 044 muffler front, small inner spike for 044,

non decomp cylinder for 044 has angled fins like a cylinder from a 10mm saw it has some light port work done to it but no machine work or timing changes

I've got a bunch of .338 bullets, and sold my three Lapua's years ago.
Hornady, Barnes, Sierra, Nosler, and Speer, from 180gr to 275gr.

I could use the 044 parts.

E-mail off-line at [email protected]

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Looking for a project 026 here guys! dont need to be perty, or even running. I plan on doing some "custom" work to it... Alls I need is a box of parts that needs assembly, or even a piston kit. I gots PARTS to trade...errr.....056/045 parts to trade! And some husky!:)

I do not have any 026 parts, but I would be interested in a good 056 ignition module. Tom

cylinder needed for a 2550t

Hi Guys,
After a recent Poulan rebuild one of the wrist pin clips came loose and screwed my cylinder. I think most 40cc poulan/craftsman cylinders will fit.

Thanks for looking, I have a later Poulan cylinder to trade. The one that uses the strato carb I think it is a 42cc.

Regards,

Lee
:msp_unsure:

Back