Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott I have some drums here,couple of them say Homelite?
HERR brand
N148 11
N174 M6
N147 A7
N230 11
N157 A7
N176 11

One Windsor # MC137A

I have no idea what they fit? LOL If anyone can help on what they fit? May have one to fit yours?

I got a listing on some of them.

N148 11 is a 3/8 x 7 rim for a Homelite 450,550 SXL925 6 shoe, late XL-12, SXLAO

N174 I couldnt find

N147 A7 I couldnt find but did find a N147 11 which is a rim sprocket for a early XL-12 so the A7 might be a spur for the same.

N 230 11 is a 3/8 X 7 rim for a Poulan 3400 etc.

N 157 A7 is a 3/8 spur for a Homelite 150, 350, XL101, EZ, SEZ.

N 176 11 is a 3/7 X 7 rim for a Mac 610, 650 Mac 1-1 through 10-10 Pro 55, SP70.

You know I just had to buy a new spur sprocket for my BIL's Homelite Ole Blue and a rim wasnt available anymore. That N148 11 would have fixed me up. :msp_sneaky:

I could use the N 230 11.

I could use this one if drum N147 A7 for an XL-12 I just got running tonight. A rim drive set up would be even better but I'm aok with a spur if available:msp_smile:

I would like to swap this Stihl medium/standard mount 32" Oregon lite bar for just about anything reasonably useful. Stihl parts for an 026/036/044/046/064/066/084 or just a shorter Stihl bar that's not like this wobbly POS noodle. If you are looking for a completely worthless bar, that throws the chain anytime you turn your saw sideways.....this is the bar for you.....step right up........

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Tony-

If you haven't shipped the Husky bar yet then I could use this. I have a local guy who happens to be the Oregon/Carlton factory technical rep for this area and he has some tricks for beefing those bars up.

I can trade parts or a better bar.

Scott I have a C9 here,would the muffler off that work? Its a parts saw! LOL

it would be different,, i think,, maybe someone can chime in,, here is the pic of the one thats on it,,,it is all bent up and has a big crack in it on the back side of it

Yes, I'm pretty sure that will fit. Aaron will tell you for sure.

The C9 has one of them little tiny stack mufflers? Think its called? LOL Not what I call a muffler!
May bolt on?

The stack from a C-9 will work just fine on that C-71. Scott the muffler that I was going to send you (before I realized that it had gone missing) is identical to the stack muffler that tbone75 is offering you. All C-series mufflers (both 'stacks' and 'cans') will work on all C-series models. Also, the early '2-screw' XP-1000 and XP-1100 mufflers will also work on C-series saws.

Tony-

If you haven't shipped the Husky bar yet then I could use this. I have a local guy who happens to be the Oregon/Carlton factory technical rep for this area and he has some tricks for beefing those bars up.

I have a Oregon 36" reduced weight bar and love it, never had a problem with, chain doesn't fly off if turned on it side.

The stack from a C-9 will work just fine on that C-71. Scott the muffler that I was going to send you (before I realized that it had gone missing) is identical to the stack muffler that tbone75 is offering you. All C-series mufflers (both 'stacks' and 'cans') will work on all C-series models. Also, the early '2-screw' XP-1000 and XP-1100 mufflers will also work on C-series saws.

thanks for that info,,

ok guys,, since i don't ask for alot,, well most of the time,, was wondering if anyone had a 404 pitch sprocket and muffler assembly for my homelite c-71,, i would love to have this going for wiggs gtg,, i have some parts and useless green paper for trade

Scott, I might have a 404 spur sprocket, but my research doesn't show it fitting a C-71, maybe someone smarter than me :( knows for certain:

Herr? part # N148-B7, 404 for Homelite--XL-12 after serial number 1735838, XL-Auto, Super XL Auto, XL-800, XL-850, XL-850, XL-870, XL-875, XL-901, XL-903, XL-904, XL-903, XL-0904, XL-913, XL-914, XL-922, XL-924, VI-944, VI-955, Super SL-925 six clutch shoe, 450, 450W, 450SL, 550

O8F150, I've got a 404-7 spur sprocket (some wear but plenty useable) and a stack muffler for you if you haven't been hooked up yet.

Metals406, I could use that Remington sprocket. Let me know what you need for it.

Tony-

That would be an interesting post if you could find out what these "tricks" are.

O8F150, I've got a 404-7 spur sprocket (some wear but plenty useable) and a stack muffler for you if you haven't been hooked up yet.

Metals406, I could use that Remington sprocket. Let me know what you need for it.

I'll trade ya fer some good local cheese. :drool:

Back