Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for Husqvarna 576XP parts

I need the following parts for a Husqvarna 576XP:

Cylinder
Piston
Muffler

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

Nah im just one of the few who likes these lil suckers. If they gave me a hard time i wouldnt be persuing them.

Are you interested in running saws? PM6. I have these if you are. PM me

attachment.php

I still have some 394 parts to trade off. I am gathering parts for another 066 build and am looking for the following. Recoil, clutch, old style crank or a new style bottom end, brake handle, wrap handle, dp muff cover, and a wj carb. I also need a right case half for a 046, or a good bottom end
let me know what you have and what you need for it.
Andy

MS192t Cylinder

I have a MS192t cylinder that I fixed a broken mounting lug and was putting it back together before I noticed the bearing bores were spun and too loose to hold bearings. The bore is great.
It is junk to me but I found out what it cost to replace it. So if anyone has a use for it before I chunk it in the trash, let me know

Man, sounds like Christmas to me. PM coming....I'm sure I have some trade fonder for you as well.

I still have some 394 parts to trade off. I am gathering parts for another 066 build and am looking for the following. Recoil, clutch, old style crank or a new style bottom end, brake handle, wrap handle, dp muff cover, and a wj carb. I also need a right case half for a 046, or a good bottom end
let me know what you have and what you need for it.
Andy

Andy,

did you miss my email an hr & a half before you posted up again? :msp_rolleyes:

I have you covered on the crank... :) among the other bits we spoke about....

I have a MS192t cylinder that I fixed a broken mounting lug and was putting it back together before I noticed the bearing bores were spun and too loose to hold bearings. The bore is great.
It is junk to me but I found out what it cost to replace it. So if anyone has a use for it before I chunk it in the trash, let me know

Gone

y3yhe6em.jpg

Anything look interesting? Needing to clear some stuff out.
Im letting the 7-10 go for 90 bones! Runs good just needs a couple minor things.

Details. What are you needing and what models are they? Is that a 025 or 029 series Stihl in there?

I think the jreds are spoken for.
The stihl, i think is an 025/021 prefix 1123. Parts saw probably. The wrap handle is broke. I can check and see
if the p&c are good?
The john deere is a model 15 (based off the remington sl10 im sure?)

Whats model is that Husqvarna?

The husky is a 141.. i think? I cant find any model number? I knew at one time just forgot :bang: its an old dude either way. Not an electrolux saw. Mag crankcase and gas tank :rock:
has a nice P&C just needs spark work. Picture of under the hood..
se3u8yry.jpg

Back