Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Complete set of scales from 1963 in GREAT condition.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I had never seen one of these before. . . Old scale tape measure. Not sure on age -- looks like 50's vintage to me.

Anyone got some non working mini macs they are looking to get rid of? Prefer whole saws, yes im serious.:D

I have to make 2 runners out of these. The rest I'll be glad to send your way. I believe the P/C's are all good.
I'm not sure when I'll get to it, I've been putting it off for about a year now. :D

IMG_7562.jpg

Long shot, but I need some presets and tie straps for old 76LP and 77LP Oregon chain......PLEASE!!

Rob-

I'll dig through the old chain drawers at the saw shop tomorrow. We had literally hundreds of bags of obsolete tie straps and presets for old chain, so I'm betting there's some Oregon 76 and 77 stuff in there. I remember spinning up loops of that chain years and years ago for a local rancher that had two rolls.

I've got some new small Homelite bars that need to go away. The dildo bars are 12" and the others are 16".

IMG_7563.jpg

Rob-

I'll dig through the old chain drawers at the saw shop tomorrow. We had literally hundreds of bags of obsolete tie straps and presets for old chain, so I'm betting there's some Oregon 76 and 77 stuff in there. I remember spinning up loops of that chain years and years ago for a local rancher that had two rolls.

JJ...You're da man!!! I have a heap of it now myself, as well as about 35 loops in weird DL counts.

If you need some measurements, I can get them.:msp_thumbsup:

JJ...You're da man!!! I have a heap of it now myself, as well as about 35 loops in weird DL counts.

If you need some measurements, I can get them.:msp_thumbsup:

Probably not. Those 76 and 77 tie straps and presets have a completely unique size and shape. That was during the time when Oregon was big enough to radically experiment with chain types but not big enough to do the market research to really know what people were going to buy (as far as new chain types go.)

Long shot, but I need some presets and tie straps for old 76LP and 77LP Oregon chain......PLEASE!!

Rob, I've had good luck drilling the dl hole on the LP chain just a hair larger, then you can use the regular Oregon presets.
I believe it was the Oregon presets I used, or Windsor.

Latest posts

Back