Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

I have an SDC 38A I think is off a Homie. Unknown condition... free to good home.

would rep but out of bullets. will tomorrow.

Oh ****, I just boxed up a 101 rear handle to send to Cliff Leath.

Maybe I'll wait a bit to take it to the post office.:msp_sneaky:

A fellow gave it to me so I could salvage the rubber choke rod and carb screw grommets.

Give it a look anyway.

Hey if he needs it no problem...I was just going to keep it from going to the scrap pile...I have 3 of those saws...you never know when you might need a part.

Hey if he needs it no problem...I was just going to keep it from going to the scrap pile...I have 3 of those saws...you never know when you might need a part.

How come so many, I never see those around here, only XL-12s and SXLs. Not any on evilbay either.

We will wait a bit and see what 'small rodent' comes up with.:msp_biggrin:

How come so many, I never see those around here, only XL-12s and SXLs. Not any on evilbay either.

We will wait a bit and see what 'small rodent' comes up with.:msp_biggrin:

I bought 2 on ebay and got one from a guy here. They are awesome little saws really. Almost 60ccs and loud as hell.

Cool Jay. Is it yellow/black? You got one of the 'seldom sold in the US' CB equipped Poulan 25's. Maybe it's an illegal alien...:hmm3grin2orange:

The "US resident" CB equipped old Poulans and Homelites that I've seen pics of all reside near the northern border and/or on the east coast.

I believe the CB equipped XL-1 I saw pics of resides somewhere in the Great Lakes area. Now that you mention it, I believe it was actually a VI Super-Mini SL.

Acres' listing for the VI Super-Mini SL:
Model Profile: VI SUPER MINI SL

Jay only mentioned the mini-mac with the CB and the mispelled McCulloch name as a dig at me. Mini-macs, and all the "Mackullogh" type mispellings of "McCulloch" on ebay and CL are known irritants for Aaron...

McCulloch sold the first mini-macs (such as the PM6 and PM35) without brakes. I have about 1.5 mini-macs that I could send you if you really want 'em. One's complete and assembled, but is has a broken CB handle and probably a smoked cylinder. I think it's a 110. The other is a low-hours 130 (I think) that's partially disassembled. It needs a carb, fuel tank, and some fasteners.

The engine's almost new. Has a good P/C and a yellow plastic carrying case. Guy gave it to me decades ago after he used it a few times and put it up with gas in it. Worst fuel tank and carb gumming I've ever seen. The tank and carb ended up getting thrown away. Between the two saws, a runnner could be made with some patience, a carb kit, and some lines. Heavy on the patience. If you really want 'em, I'll search for the box that has the disassembled saw and box the whole mess up for you. I'm no fan of the mini-macs, and I probably won't get to that project until the year 2043 or so....

If you really want to get rid of that Mini Mac carrying case I'd take it off your hands.I've got a NOS 110 that would fit right in it,might make it easier to unload in a yard sale. :laugh:

Your very welcome kev1n i always like to help out other members when i can.and plus it's helping me clean out my shop a littel bit LOL.if you need anything else just let me know i got a few more parts for a poulan 3800

Hey FireMan2285,have you got a good ignition module for a 3800? I could sure use one.

Looking for a few parts to get a couple projects back together .

Ms 660 needs a muffler cover, air filter baffle and a top cover model plate.

ms 180 needs the contact spring and ground wire for the master control switch.

Also looking for a 28 inch bar for the 660 and a 18-20 for a 290

Cool Jay. Is it yellow/black? You got one of the 'seldom sold in the US' CB equipped Poulan 25's. Maybe it's an illegal alien...:hmm3grin2orange:

we're USED to those ILLEGAL ALIEN things down here!! :cry: :check:

yup, yellow/black... I'll send it it you, along with the clean XL-12 I just picked up :D :cheers:

J

Looking for a few parts to get a couple projects back together .

Ms 660 needs a muffler cover, air filter baffle and a top cover model plate.

ms 180 needs the contact spring and ground wire for the master control switch.

Also looking for a 28 inch bar for the 660 and a 18-20 for a 290

PM SCENT (sniff...)

:cheers:

If you really want to get rid of that Mini Mac carrying case I'd take it off your hands.I've got a NOS 110 that would fit right in it,might make it easier to unload in a yard sale. :laugh:

No dice Dan.....unless you take the whole mini-mac mess! Pay shipping and it will all be yours...:D

we're USED to those ILLEGAL ALIEN things down here!! :cry: :check:

yup, yellow/black... I'll send it it you, along with the clean XL-12 I just picked up :D :cheers:

J

I think Jay needs Aaron's address!:jester:

Looking for a coarse thread clutch for a Husky 61 family or Jonsered 625/630/670 family (It's going on a Husky 162SE)

I have many parts to trade, just ask.

Jimbo

Howdy, I have what appears to be a Stihl mount 3/8" .050 24" Pro Lite bar on my Husky 61. Part# 240SLHD025 A $40+ bar at Bailey's.
It works well and oils well, but I just want the proper bar for it. Anyone need a great bar? I'd like to trade for a good 24" D009 mount style bar for this one. Bar has never been dressed and is in great condition.
PM with any trade offers. Thanks

Anyone with a 24" bar for my Husky out there?

Looking for Project/ Parts

Hello Everyone,

Had CAD get me yesterday in the form of a Jonsered 2051 that will run(rough) but needs an oil cap and the complete chainbrake assy.
Anybody have one laying around?
I saw a assy. on Chainsawr but not sure it is the right one....

To Trade:
I have Makita 6401 parts(good P/C, Crank, Muffler, Carb assy, grey cover parts, brake parts),

A few Stihl 026&029 parts: handles, carbs, recoils, clutch covers....
Nothing real good..

Also I would not mind finding a 60cc project as well... more modern than antique

I also have a few NOS GB titanium 20" bars 3/8 .63 72dl stihl mount.

PM me I travel but will check back on phone and it is easier than going through the whole thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
I need a coil for a 262. The coil from any of the folloing will work:
Husqvarna: 50, 51, 55, 254, 154, 257, 261, 262, 40, 45, 49, 268, 272 Jonsered: 490, 590, 2050, 2045, 2041, 2051, 2054, 2055, 670Partner: 500, 5000, 540,

Latest posts

Back