Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again friends, I'm here to beg for a Johnsered 2149 turbo - service and parts manuals. I understand it's almost identical to the husky 351, would love to get those manuals too if they're floating around. Thanks :)

im looking for a manual for a echo cs 315 bought it at a garage sale got it running well and put it on the shelf now 6 years later thought i would try it on some firewood and found the crankcase full of bar oil pulling it apart but would sure love to have a diagram of the darn thing. if anyone else has seen this please holler thanks! dave peterson

im looking for a manual for a echo cs 315 bought it at a garage sale got it running well and put it on the shelf now 6 years later thought i would try it on some firewood and found the crankcase full of bar oil pulling it apart but would sure love to have a diagram of the darn thing. if anyone else has seen this please holler thanks! dave peterson
Check your inbox.

Back