Todays score........... and my new toy "The Barshop"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, you are the man. Is that a Lynx in the back round?
Matt, it's a large Bobcat from Tennessee.

IMG_5038.jpg

Ed, your my hero now! :bowdown:

Will that barshop cut a grove/slot in the end of a bar to install a roller tip?

I'm sure it will, that was one of my first thoughts also. :msp_smile:

Nice, I didn't know bobcats were that far south. They are up at my Uncles Property in upstate NY. He got one with his 300 win. mag during deer season. I see them but can never get one, when they want to leave they leave FAST;).

Another nice score Ed. Dunno how you do it. I'm quite jealous of the BarShop. I have a few bars that need to spend time at the Barshop, and a 36" Homelite hardnose that I'd like to put a RN tip on. Also really eying that Homelite DM50.

Nice, I didn't know bobcats were that far south. They are up at my Uncles Property in upstate NY. He got one with his 300 win. mag during deer season. I see them but can never get one, when they want to leave they leave FAST;).

We have 'em on the property that I work on in San Bruno, Ca. Seen them in my back field too. At work, I've driven alongside one while it was jogging along a back access road at night. Tried to take a cellphone pic as it jogged along under my window (I was in a 1-ton van), but it didn't turn out.

Bones, you always come up with the coolest old adds/pictures. The company is still in business, and I believe all parts are still available. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they have any manuals on this thing. Plus I want to stock up on the groove discs.

Seems like one of those 031's could be a thank you to a certain person who drove way out of his way (and who really needs a Stihl saw) to get somebody who shall not be named a Sachs Dolmar saw that he really wanted. :hmm3grin2orange:

Another nice score Ed. Dunno how you do it. I'm quite jealous of the BarShop. I have a few bars that need to spend time at the Barshop, and a 36" Homelite hardnose that I'd like to put a RN tip on. Also really eying that Homelite DM50.

Aaron, once I figure out how to run this machine (properly), and practice on some old bars I have, you can send them to me and I'll fix them up.

Seems like one of those 031's could be a thank you to a certain person who drove way out of his way (and who really needs a Stihl saw) to get somebody who shall not be named a Sachs Dolmar saw that he really wanted. :hmm3grin2orange:

Funny.............I was thinking that the DM50 would be a cool 'thank you' to a certain person who walked all the way to his shop from his front door, removed an SXL-AO air filter cover from a parts saw, boxed up said cover, and drove ALL the way to the post office to send it off to Ed. It was a tremendous effort, and those Homelite AF covers are EXTREMELY rare, hard to find, and expensive. Methinks that the DM50 would just about even things up. Don't you Steve?:hmm3grin2orange:

I know this is essentially a rhetorical question, but where the hell do you keep finding these scores? :msp_sneaky:

Yeah really! It's getting a little sickening :laugh:

Nice stuff you got there. That barshop is pretty fricken cool!

Funny.............I was thinking that the DM50 would be a cool 'thank you' to a certain person who walked all the way to his shop from his front door, removed an SXL-AO air filter cover from a parts saw, boxed up said cover, and drove ALL the way to the post office to send it off to Ed. It was a tremendous effort, and those Homelite AF covers are EXTREMELY rare, hard to find, and expensive. Methinks that the DM50 would just about even things up. Don't you Steve?:hmm3grin2orange:

Aaron, that seems exceptionally fair. :ices_rofl:

Hmmm, I don't recall. :D

Besides, I already repped you for it. :laugh:

Ed 031's? Ho Hum, yeah there ok but, really one of the better finds is the Solo service manuals. If you need some help scanning them, let me know. They need to be saved and shared.

The 031's were actually a great score considering I can triple my money with them on ebay. ;)

I'm all for sharing them, but I lack the pc skills to do so. If somebody can do it efficiently, I'd be glad to send them to that person.

Latest posts

Back