Trimming / Pruning Season Begins Shortly!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeclimber1990

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So with fall around the corner, at least in the northeast anyways, I’m getting a lot of calls for trimming along with repeat customers from last year. That being said I want to put a new lighter / smaller bar on my current climbing saw. I’m running an Echo 355t, which works beautifully. Also I should state I have the 1/4” sprocket on hand since I’d like to run the pico style setup when I buy a new bar and chain. I know all of you old school guys hear echo and laugh when someone isn’t running a 201, that’s another story. So I saw panther released a new version of their bar that’s now made by tsumara which is supposed to be a lot better and more durable than their first version which wears right out according to everyone. There’s not many other 1/4 “ setups for the echo 355t that I’m aware of. I know archer makes one for a very cheap price, I was thinking of buying one to give it a try, you can’t beat the price. I know Stihl makes a 1/4” bar but I’m not sure what stihl bar fits the echo? Do the holes all line up perfectly? I see a great variety of parts and setups for the echo 2511, will they work for the 355t as well?

Basically I’m looking for a very light bar 1/4 “ that will fit on my echo 355t. Personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes!

Latest posts

Back