unexpected CAD fix!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaha it's sitting in the living room cause thats where i got it all. can clean the saw up and watch t.v at the same time. i most likely will not find the 72" bar while walking the dogs tomorrow. my buddy who i sold my 084 to got me to pick up a 72" cannon super bar for him last time i was out of town. i called around and the best deal i could find was $588 taxes in at ajac's supply. this thing will get the 72" when i can afford it. for now it's stuck with the 36". The 72" will work good for sawing big burls off tree's. will make one nice clean cut. to top it off the modded carb i ordered from Terry Landrum arrived in the mail today. it was meant to go on my other 3120 but i think now i'm gonna put it on this one because i already have it all apart. it's also newer and in better shape. while i was cleaning the saw was telling me it wants to go visit Terry. i just told it we'll see after you make me some money :hmm3grin2orange: i will go to the wick inn and take a picture of that canoe if you guys really want to see it. will have to wait til tomorrow though.

[SUB]s[/SUB]sounds real good. I want to see what a 12,000 canoe looks like, BTW anuncia pic.(s) of the new saw?

[SUB]s[/SUB]sounds real good. I want to see what a 12,000 canoe looks like, BTW anuncia pic.(s) of the new saw?

hahahaha i didn't get a reply when i said i'd take a pick so just decided to not go into town today but i will get a pic of it and put it in a new thread. i'll name it the $12,000 canoe so keep yer eyes out for it. working all week so it won't be right away but i will get it.

hahahahaha it's sitting in the living room cause thats where i got it all. can clean the saw up and watch t.v at the same time. i most likely will not find the 72" bar while walking the dogs tomorrow. my buddy who i sold my 084 to got me to pick up a 72" cannon super bar for him last time i was out of town. i called around and the best deal i could find was $588 taxes in at ajac's supply. this thing will get the 72" when i can afford it. for now it's stuck with the 36". The 72" will work good for sawing big burls off tree's. will make one nice clean cut. to top it off the modded carb i ordered from Terry Landrum arrived in the mail today. it was meant to go on my other 3120 but i think now i'm gonna put it on this one because i already have it all apart. it's also newer and in better shape. while i was cleaning the saw was telling me it wants to go visit Terry. i just told it we'll see after you make me some money :hmm3grin2orange: i will go to the wick inn and take a picture of that canoe if you guys really want to see it. will have to wait til tomorrow though.

Listening to your saw is one thing! Answering it.... WELL that's over the top! :msp_w00t:

Back