Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck I hand out my number on here and I can't even see y'all lol. I've talked to folks on the phone I've never seen and even had kensie stop by my house the first time I truly met him...but I also had a good feel for him as a person first. Like y'all Poulan people I wouldn't tell y'all my home city [emoji23]

c8fdd72783de0817bc48a6f5836263de.jpg
5a0390ed4aba458959943fcc321ca266.jpg
1d93495f0e775ea03936c966ad0008f8.jpg

The last saw I got... although as you know I'm trying to broker some deals or steals right now. Lol

I just like it when an old saw is brought back to way it was when it was in its glory days.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

I'll polish up the paint a bit and maybe buy a new name plate because the magnum rubbed off when I cleaned it of course. But I don't personally like full restorations of new paint and all. I like the original paint

Ah, perhaps I am a little gated with my number, been screwed before, just don't need it to happen again. I'm going to try harder going forward. Pretend I care less about what people think of me even though it is a pretty small campus when it's all said and done.
I'll polish up the paint a bit and maybe buy a new name plate because the magnum rubbed off when I cleaned it of course. But I don't personally like full restorations of new paint and all. I like the original paint
Same, I don't care do full resto's unless there is legit no paint left. Kind of takes the vintage beauty away from them and I know if I was to refinish them I would be afraid of taking them out again to work. Scratch all that purdy paint up again.

Latest posts

Back