Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I leave you guys alone for several hours and what trouble do you guys get into. Have yet to meet those three blonds legend talks about. Heck, breakfast was the first meal someone chose to sit with me. I'm going to do well in the workplace, school not so much so far. Kind of mature for the group I feel. It also takes me a while to warm up to people so that's not helpful.

Lol, I leave you guys alone for several hours and what trouble do you guys get into. Have yet to meet those three blonds legend talks about. Heck, breakfast was the first meal someone chose to sit with me. I'm going to do well in the workplace, school not so much so far. Kind of mature for the group I feel. It also takes me a while to warm up to people so that's not helpful.

How old are you again?

I used to be super shy when I was a young teen but now I can make friends with damn near anybody.

You just gotta talk to people and not care what they think of you.

Yeh I was the same way. I still don't like big crowds or talk to many people but that's because I generally don't like people very much lol. And I don't like big crowds for security reasons but that's my mindset. Still don't talk much I just take in the surroundings.

Yeh I was the same way. I still don't like big crowds or talk to many people but that's because I generally don't like people very much lol. And I don't like big crowds for security reasons but that's my mindset. Still don't talk much I just take in the surroundings.
I know what you mean, I really dont care for most people lol but I always try to talk or at minimum say hi

I say I don't like most people but I do end up making friends with anybody

I hate crowds also, I look for all the exit doors and try to find a chair away from the noise. For security reasons, look for someone that looks suspicious, if something goes down, he'll be the one you shoot first. Their the ones that look out of place, oh wait, I just described myself. Crap.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

You guys are a riot! If I can't make friends (especially the girl kinds) easily I will at least have y'all to keep me happy. You are doing a really good job so far so you are doing something right. [emoji16] I can start a conversation fine, but it's usually reconnecting that's the problem. I see so many people just handing out numbers like it's nobody's business. Not me at all! I also don't do Snapchat so it's a odd spot to be in.

Back