Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully in another month I'll be done with my 5200, then I'll start on my 3400, after that, may start looking for a bigger p/c for my 2800. Nothing is wrong with the 2800, just want to punch it up on cc' s. Haven't ran it sense I restored it to the way it was when I bought it new, been sitting for 7 years on a shelf.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Ah, perhaps I am a little gated with my number, been screwed before, just don't need it to happen again. I'm going to try harder going forward. Pretend I care less about what people think of me even though it is a pretty small campus when it's all said and done.

Same, I don't care do full resto's unless there is legit no paint left. Kind of takes the vintage beauty away from them and I know if I was to refinish them I would be afraid of taking them out again to work. Scratch all that purdy paint up again.

I agree if it's all tore up and looks straight up bad then I'm all about a restoration

It's been rather dead in here, let's see picture of the last Saw you got!
Here's a geardrive PM Canadien i got for my birthday,125 cc's
I have been concentrating on the PM saws for the last while,their biggest is a 139 cc and i have the last hard to find parts to do a complete restore on it.Model 390 is the second pic which is the big boy,same as the Skil 1690

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC00710.JPG
    DSC00710.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
Here's a geardrive PM Canadien i got for my birthday,125 cc's
I have been concentrating on the PM saws for the last while,their biggest is a 139 cc and i have the last hard to find parts to do a complete restore on it.Model 390 is the second pic which is the big boy,same as the Skil 1690

Those are pretty cool saws. If you just glance over them you'd think it was a Stihl but the curves are a bit different and so on once you start looking

Latest posts

Back