Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't saw I was gonna buy, just wanted y'all opinion, never handle a full wrap saw before.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
I think full wrap is something every felling saw should have. Key word felling '
IMHO a full wrap allows you to work from just one side of the tree
Even if the saw is over kill for the tree . I like the large CC saws when felling and run a full chisel after it's on the ground go to a bucking saw
I took down a 22 inch locust with a Jonsereds 90 cc 28 inch bar after I ran the tank out I went to the 4000 poulan to finish bucking
Yes I have CAD

Agreed on a beauty. I think it's a trick question. I thought Super 797's were right hand start?

Bingo but no prize.
Thought i'd be a little creative on this one since I had the recoil, fan housing stuff
and would make it like a factory Mcculloch 795L but with the bigger motta. Got to
get the carb and linkage stuff done and it will be finished.

Bingo but no prize.
Thought i'd be a little creative on this one since I had the recoil, fan housing stuff
and would make it like a factory Mcculloch 795L but with the bigger motta. Got to
I haven't got into vintage Macs yet but knew it was like no 797 I've seen before.

Bingo but no prize.
That is a thing of beauty! What did you use to seal your paint? And is that automotive grade?

Bingo but no prize.

You had a thread on this build didn't you? I recall seeing someone doing something like this recently

Back