Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a good one for you guys...

Was driving down the road days ago and saw an old Stihl possibly a 031 sitting in front of a pawn shop...

It's actually an 032 so I was close but it's all are up... I am checking it out and finally ask how much because the tag was so worn out. I should've taken a picture because it looked they took it out of the dump. AV mounts worn to heck, missing carb and filter cover... but it had decent compression. Unknown what the cylinder looked like but anywho...

Lady looks it up and can't find it. I finally caught on the was trying to run it by a serial number that wasn't the serial number. Anywho she finally gets it pulled up and says they original asking price is $199... [emoji15]now I love the Lord and try not to curse but sometimes it slips lol. I pretty much told them they were out of their minds lol. She says well what's it worth to you and I was dumbfounded sitting staring at this poor saw and I couldn't even come up with a price lol. She offered $75 then $50 and I refused both because it was so bad. She didn't even know if it ran. Then she started off saying "well do you want me to just give it to you??"

I don't like smart mouths so I smiled and politely explained to her everything that was wrong with it and that was just externally. I told her I would think about it and possibly be back but I wouldn't meet near her $50 mark.

0ce9f20ff05b8d08923bd7bb6394a8a5.png

Still getting it! We are getting some storm surge in our area right now. Tropical weather stuff and flood warnings

Gosh, I've been hearing reports of 40'' of rain and I am in awe. Around here, we got some big problems with about 5'' or so. Stay safe guys.

Ok fellows, report in on y'all status, hadn't heard from yall.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Working on some math. Not much on campus as many people are gone. Guess I will be going back home over the holiday weekend do some chores. Hopefully I will get to the annual flea market and steam and gas show. Might go shooting with my sister as she recently passed her firearms safety course. Who knows, might even get to run some saws, but more than likely several lawn mowers for some of my lawns. How about you?

Ava hating southern county. All rescue boat teams are in the water. Highway is shut down for miles while air boats do rescues on highway. 2 rescue teams had to be rescued so far in our county. Houston is even worse and they have me on standby to deploy down there now as well

Ava hating southern county. All rescue boat teams are in the water. Highway is shut down for miles while air boats do rescues on highway. 2 rescue teams had to be rescued so far in our county. Houston is even worse and they have me on standby to deploy down there now as well

Stay safe my friend. Well wishes from NorCal. Sent 3 task forces your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back