Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm, nothing like the smell of blown needle bearings in the morning. Someone offset this carnage by posting some purdy looking saw content.

b054ef71e8a9a691d7521f8ebbea4d47.jpg

Here you go...I can't get over this beauty and soon my 669 will be back after a good friend has blessed me by helping getting it running well again!! And he blessed me even more with a good port job on it so I can't wait to run dual 90cc saws [emoji57]

Heck, didn't know the saw has a problem til I pulled muffler to clean up. Saw was given to me along with another saw for parts minus p/c. Piston was hitting crankshaft cause of a few missing rod bearings. What was bad, the saw ran but because of a butchered muffler mod you couldn't hear it.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Kensie - Take care with the AF in that one, those are becoming hard to find and the price keeps going up.

PP 655BP is still on my wish list, as though I needed another saw...

Mark
I noticed the filter was a lot different than anything I have seen, I haven't yet checked for availability, thanks for letting me know, luckily this one is in good shape, but I might get a backup if I can find one.

Back