Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the rain wil get here tomorrow, I believe I'm ready for it, I have a part for a generator my neightbor gave me coming in tomorrow, hopefully it will be fixed.

Holy Cow..... Looks like some of you guys are having a hell of a time with the wheather. Good luck to you all!.

Here's a few photo's of my Danarm 110 Automatic.. All it really needs is a sprocket/clutch bearing... if I can find the part number....

All the best guys n gals... Keep-Safe....

Attachments

• Danarm_110_auto_22bar.jpg
    Danarm_110_auto_22bar.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Danarm_110_auto_magneto.jpg
    Danarm_110_auto_magneto.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Danarm_110_auto_Sprocket.jpg
    Danarm_110_auto_Sprocket.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 17
And yes, I am looking forward to all the snow. I hear we tend to get more out here in this part of SD that we do back from southern MN. Fine by me, I'm ready for those huge snowball fights!

Many prayers towards my flooded friends! Hope you are all staying as dry as can be expected.
My weekend was spent cleaning up my firewood processing area, getting ready to push through the last few logs so I can get another load delivered for the fall.
As a bonus I managed to run a bunch of my Echos including my 315, 351, 400, 452, 602 and 750.
Oh, and I may have purchased a 750 parts saw on Evilbay for 50 bucks...IMG_4133.JPG IMG_4134.JPG

Holy Cow..... Looks like some of you guys are having a hell of a time with the wheather. Good luck to you all!.

Here's a few photo's of my Danarm 110 Automatic.. All it really needs is a sprocket/clutch bearing... if I can find the part number....

Looks strangely similar to a Pioneer 600 series...

If you can't find a part I would try parts from a Pioneer 600,630, or 650

Looks strangely similar to a Poineer 600 series...

Yes, Danarm used popular selling western and eastern models to base their designs from they just used their own engines in them. They did design some of their own saws.

Ok you McCulloch experts, im going to be rebuilding my dads PM700 that bit the dust earlier this year, I know the 10-10 and the 700 have the same stroke, will a PM 10-10 mate with a PM 700 P/C?

Hmm, I really don't know. Mac sticky may be a better option. That thread needs some good conversation started anyway, been pretty dull lately on there.

I do believe the only differences between saws are the 70cc has a larger cylinder and narrower intake gasket spacers to accommodate the size with out making anything larger, may ask @heimannm to be sure.

Carb is probably a different number as well

PM700 is indeed 71 or 72 cc depending on how your round the numbers. 10-10 is 54 cc, both are 1.375" stroke, 10-10 is 1.750" bore and 700 is 2.00" bore. The PM700 has an insert (carrier) for the roller bearing on the PTO side so the cylinder and crankcase sets must be kept together, that is to say you cannot bolt the 10-10 cylinder on the 700 crankcase bottom; you have to change the entire cylinder and crankcase assembly together.

The other differences include the thicker spacer on the 10-10, thinner spacer on the 700 between the cylinder and the fuel tank/air bos and different bolt pattern/spacing for the mufflers.

The 70 cc saws normally had the larger SDC carburetor (.750" venture and .812 throttle bore) but you won't notice much difference with the smaller versions (.625 venture and .750 throttle bore). In fact, some SP125's came with the smaller SDC, there you can tell the difference when you switch to the bigger one...

Mark

PM700 is indeed 71 or 72 cc depending on how your round the numbers. 10-10 is 54 cc, both are 1.375" stroke, 10-10 is 1.750" bore and 700 is 2.00" bore. The PM700 has an insert (carrier) for the roller bearing on the PTO side so the cylinder and crankcase sets must be kept together, that is to say you cannot bolt the 10-10 cylinder on the 700 crankcase bottom; you have to change the entire cylinder and crankcase assembly together.

The other differences include the thicker spacer on the 10-10, thinner spacer on the 700 between the cylinder and the fuel tank/air bos and different bolt pattern/spacing for the mufflers.

The 70 cc saws normally had the larger SDC carburetor (.750" venture and .812 throttle bore) but you won't notice much difference with the smaller versions (.625 venture and .750 throttle bore). In fact, some SP125's came with the smaller SDC, there you can tell the difference when you switch to the bigger one...

Mark
By the way Mark, I received my wraps in the mail yesterday. They look very well made for sure, I can't wait to install one.

Mark
Thanks for all of the info!

And I hope this isn't a dumb question, but can you take a 700 and use a 10-10 crankcase just the case?

I'm just researching options in case I wrecked the bottom end of my PM700

No, on the 10 Series McCulloch saws the cylinder and half of the crankcase are one piece, the oil tank and the bottom half of the crankcase make up the other half of the set. Not like most of the vertical cylinder saws where you can simply unbolt the cylinder and swap it for another.

You will see when you start to work on it.

Mark

Thanks for all of the info!

And I hope this isn't a dumb question, but can you take a 700 and use a 10-10 crankcase just the case?

I'm just researching options in case I wrecked the bottom end of my PM700
Was that the one you had out at rich dugans place.

What happened

Latest posts

Back