Vp gas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not synthetic fuel...... it's not even really special. It's just more expensive and not needed for daily use.
Whatever you say... All I use and all I will EVER use. Synthetic or not is irrevelant to me. It works, has excellent shelf life and my saws run well on it. Far as cost, I don't care and I can well afford it. In my case it a requirement. You may be different and on that score, don't care either. I'm the captain of my ship, just like you pilot yours.

Whatever you say... All I use and all I will EVER use. Synthetic or not is irrevelant to me. It works, has excellent shelf life and my saws run well on it. Far as cost, I don't care and I can well afford it. In my case it a requirement. You may be different and on that score, don't care either. I'm the captain of my ship, just like you pilot yours.
Nice to know you're not concerned with accurate descriptions, or when to use a certain product or not.

Latest posts

Back