whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I froze my ass off with the 0° windchill and got seasick in The bucket bouncing around in the 40mph wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is from an ash and three stumps and i loaded the 4k lb mill log back in the truck. One of my bigger bills from the dump. The stump grindings must of been heavy.20141118_172100.jpg

06be80f7e6ec10010f112d0d833f1bb9.jpg
..... I made fire !

Was windy here too. Got bounced around the tree like a paddle ball today. Cold too. Had the thermal long johns on.

Winter seems to have rushed in while I was away at Tree Expo. I have quite a bit of work left up in cottage country, but with 6" on the ground and another 6" coming tonight, that may be it for up there until next spring.

Still lots to do in the city as well. Was scraping frozen chips from the sides of the chip box early this evening, guess it's that time of year. Just wasn't expecting it this early.

With my grapple truck i need a nice flat spot to dump. I have other spots but hard to get that truck in to dump plus this is faster and saves miles. Its a penny a pound.

With my grapple truck i need a nice flat spot to dump. I have other spots but hard to get that truck in to dump plus this is faster and saves miles. Its a penny a pound.
The dump down the road from me charges 6 times as much. If they charged what your place does I'd probably go there too out of convenience, fuel, and time savings.

At least it's not snowing, glad I'm not up with the relatives in Buffalo!
Don't want to jinx myself though, bring on the snow!!!!!11-20-14.jpg

Latest posts

Back