whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d2fc54d6068e999f27859916826bb733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this in rhode island ?

I haven't done much tree work since that last round of stumps awhile ago but instead working on the house and equipment and letting things stew until after the holiday. Between yesterday and today I managed to re-shingle one of the equipment sheds. I was kinda sad because I had been getting all the moss for my bonsai from it.

I had been in there cutting some boards on Sunday and realized I had let the roof go a little to long so I hit up CL and found the perfect shingles ( a shed kit) for 175 so CL is not all bad. I didn't realize I was buying such nice shingles, and bigger than 3-tab, these don't even have tabs.

I had to drive to Reading which was good because they sell kero out there, not around here so I stocked up and finally burnt that old diesel out of my heater. Do you know what happens when you burn road diesel in a kero heater? One of those jobbies with a round wick.... ooof!

Just been on a mission to finish the new windows and batten down for the winter. Tomorrow I am gonna glue some floor back to my dump truck and get it inspected. Put all new brake linings on it the other day. Been thinking to sell the plow for it MAN I don't want to have to use that thing but am gonna wait and see what this season turns.

Temps are gonna get a lot lower. It could be worse. You could be in Montana. Maybe we should all winter with Jeff. It's always beautiful out there

Its always beautiful except when the grounds shaking, the hills are on fire, the hills are sliding due to no vegetation from said fires and you can only flush your toilet once a week due to water restrictions.

Latest posts

Back